𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘

Chapter 50

Chapter 50

Tonight ~ Nurko ft. Luma

"It's been two months since your marriage but people are still going crazy on social media. Don't they ever leave you alone?" Sienna shook her head while scrolling through her phone.

"People are invested in Sevy's life. They're even more bummed that he has relocated." Aiden said while sipping his greens smoothie.

"I don't really care about the attention he gets. I just enjoy being his wife and Ocean's mother," I shrugged lightly, staring out at the sea front from the balcony.

We had moved to Singapore, and because of Yves' connections and importance, we easily attained citizenship. It was a slightly complicated process, but after a lot of payments, documentations and meetings, we finally gained citizenship.

Yves had built an enormous mansion on Nassim Road which was a district in Orchard Road. It was a luxurious place to live, with plenty embassies and many other mansions owned by rich people.

Ours was a three-storey glass mansion with a large white gate at the front. The house had so many indoor water features; there were three of them in the living room then another pellucid pool with an infinity edge, overlooking the beautiful city. The living room wall flowed with water too, the fixed neon lights creating a vivid scenery.

The stairs were glass as usual. The railing glowed neon white and there were about seven staircases in total. There were five kitchens, fifteen bedrooms and bathrooms, three living rooms and three dining areas. There were many other rooms like the gaming room, the garages, the movie theater, the bar and many more.

There was a helicopter pad on the roof, the front had a huge water fountain with filtered, purified water. The main doors and french doors automatically opened, the cupboards automatically opened and shut, the toilets, showers and sinks were also automated and I thought it was honestly such a beautiful, advanced house.

Most of the counter tops were furnished with relucent cobalt, white, gold or grey marble. There were so many outdoor eating areas and barbecues, it really felt like we were living in a Bel Air mansion.

After questioning Yves about the total cost of the mansion for weeks, he finally got fed up and concluded that the bill had added up to over four hundred and fifty million.

We toured Singapore a lot, sightseeing and learning about the history and culture of the people. The gardens were very virescent, calming and enticing, and we particularly enjoyed touring towards the late evening. It was such a beautiful, clean city.

My favorite part of the weekend was when Yves and I went out for date night to extravagant restaurants for a lovely dinner. I had grown to love the Japanese Wagyu Beef and the also the Caviar. Yves enjoyed Steak Tartare the most.

"I have to go and pick Rhea from school now," Sienna got up, checking her phone briefly.

"Okay. I'll see you later," I was cut off by a loud cry, "oh. That's my cue," I sighed before getting up.