Chapter 17: Send Him to the infirmary

"That's right." Nian Yue leaned against the wall, her slender fingers holding the phone as she spun it around. "This place is so small, you guys can't use it..."

The leader clearly misunderstood her words. He looked at her face with a greedy expression.

To be fair, Nian Yue was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.

Furthermore, they had already received orders to look for trouble with Nian Yue. While they had not even gone to look for her, it seemed as though she had come knocking on their door.

"What's so small about this space? Come here and let me see how small it is..." The blonde's lewd words lingered on her body.

"Nian Yue..."

Lin Nan stood up from the ground with difficulty. "If you dare to touch her, I will not let you off!"

He thought that Nian Yue was just a young lady and was definitely no match for those hooligans! Although they were not likely to do real physical harm to her, she would definitely be taken advantage of!

"Lin Nan, save yourself first!" The blonde leader laughed arrogantly.

Since school was over, they were not worried that someone would come down the stairs.

Seeing that the hooligans were getting closer and closer to Nian Yue, Lin Nan shouted angrily, "Hurry up and leave! Nian Yue!"

As a boy, it was fine for him to suffer some superficial wounds.

But it was different for Nian Yue!

"It's too late to leave now!" The blonde walked up to Nian Yue with ill intentions and reached out to grab her collar!

However, before he could touch Nian Yue, he heard a cracking sound. The girl had already quickly reached out and grabbed his wrist. With a forceful tug, she broke it!

Her speed was fast and ruthless. The blonde did not even have time to react before he felt his vision turn dark. His head had already been pressed to the ground by Nian Yue!

The other two boys who came with him were also stunned by the scene before them!

"Boss, are you alright..."

The two hooligans hurriedly went to pull him back but he had already been beaten black and blue, and there was blood all over the ground.

"Boss, you're bleeding..."

"You're bleeding..."

...

They were stunned. The blonde felt dizzy and felt his face burn. He reached out to touch it and saw a patch of red on his hand!

"Blood... it's bleeding..."

The blond leader felt a burning pain on his face. His vision went dark and he almost fainted.

Flustered, the other two men hurriedly pulled him up and dragged him out. Just as they helped the blonde up from the ground, they felt a shadow envelop them. "Again?"

The hooligan who heard it felt a chill down his spine.

"No, no, no!"

Almost without thinking, the two hooligans ran as fast as they could, pulling their leader along. They knew that if they were to come again, their lives would be lost here!

"Give me your hand." Nian Yue bent down and walked to Lin Nan, directly extending her hand.

Lin Nan did not waste any time. He grabbed her hand to pull himself up from the ground.