Chapter 18: 500 Million

Someone asked.

Upon hearing his words, everyone nodded in agreement.

"Yes, it should be Nian Yan, right? The eldest daughter of the Nian family, the school belle of our school! I didn't expect her to be so down-to-earth despite looking otherworldly..."

...

Nian Yan was the eldest daughter of the Nian Family. At the same time, she was also an influential figure in Jiang City No.1 Middle School. Apart from being the campus belle, she was also a top student who was guaranteed a place at the Imperial University.It was said that she was going to perform on the piano in school next week.

If Nian Yan was the one who took five minutes to clear the stage, it would make sense!

They knew it. Who else would have the ability to do so?

"It wasn't Nian Yan..."

Wang Zhizhi shook her head, pride flashing in her eyes. "It was Nian Yue."

"Nian Yue?"

A look of doubt flashed across someone's eyes. "Are you talking about the Second Mistress that the Nian Family just brought back? I heard that she's a good-for-nothing idiot who stalks the school prince every day?!"

"Was it really her? Oh my god, she's so stupid! How can she do it?"

"That's right, Wang Zhizhi. Don't tell me you're speaking up for her after receiving benefits from her!"

...

When the group of students mentioned Nian Yue, their eyes were filled with disdain.

Everyone knew that the second daughter of the Nian family was always following Chen Yiran around. She was like a sticky candy that could not be shaken off.

"How is that possible?" Wang Zhizhi shook her head. "I don't even know Nian Yan..."

Even though Wang Zhizhi was so certain, the group still did not believe her.

"Zhizhi, since you said it's Nian Yue, then let her lead us in another fight when she has the time..."

"Exactly. Why don't you set a time for her?"

...

"I'll try my best!" Wang Zhizhi nodded. Other people might not know about Nian Yue, but she had clearly seen Nian Yue holding her phone and looking down to operate it.

Such speed and technique could not have been achieved without a few years of experience in eSports. However, when she thought about Nian Yue's cold personality and the fact that a deal was the reason behind why she helped the last time, she was uncertain if Nian Yue would help.

She was worried.

*

By the time Nian Yue reached home, it was already dark. After having some dinner, Nian Yue carried her school bag upstairs. Halfway up the stairs, she casually asked Nanny Liu, "Nanny Liu, is there a gym on the third floor?"

"Yes, Miss, do you want to work out?" Mother Liu was packing her things when she thought of how Nian Yue looked so skinny and small. It was as if a gust of wind could blow her away. It would do her well to work out.

"Yes." Nian Yue nodded.

"There is a lot of fitness equipment on the third floor, but they were all bought by Young Master from overseas..."

Nanny Liu was a little hesitant. Although Nian Yu had been away for the past few years, no one dared to touch anything on the third floor.

"Alright, I understand." Nian Yue nodded and went upstairs.