Chapter 29: Do You Really Like Her?

That pair of cold eyes was mixed with disdain. Nian Chaoyu was angered by her gaze and reached out to slap her!

The people at the scene did not even have time to react. Nian Chaoyu had already made his move.

"Dad, why did you hit me?" Nian Yan's fair face had five clear fingermarks and her face was swollen.

Unknowingly, Nian Yan had already stood in front of Nian Yue. Nian Chaoyu's slap landed right on her face!

"Yan Yan!"

Seeing that Nian Yan had been hit, Wang Meihua immediately pounced over and pulled Nian Yan behind her. "What does it have to do with Yan Yan?! Why did you hit her!"

"I..."

Nian Chaoyu's palm turned numb. The person he wanted to hit was clearly Nian Yue. How did it become Nian Yan?

"Daddy, I know you feel that Yue Yue just came over and you feel guilty for not giving her enough concern, but you can't hit me either..." Nian Yan's tears flowed down again and she ran away.

Nian Chaoyu and Wang Meihua couldn't be bothered with Nian Yue at this moment. They both ran to catch up with Nian Yan.

"Nian Yue, you're too vicious." Chen Yiran looked at Nianyue with disappointment.

He'd thought that the last time he'd competed with Nian Yue at the club, Nianyue had been more capable than he was. There was still something desirable about her.

What good could a vicious person who would even harm her own sister have?

"Get lost."

Nian Yue opened her thin lips, impatience written all over her face.

"You..."

He had tried to persuade her out of goodwill, but Nian Yue had chased him away without any reservation.

Chen Yiran wanted to say something else, but he felt Nian Yue's coldness. He subconsciously shivered.

It was a coldness that he had never seen before.

*

Nian Chaoyu had spent a tremendous amount of effort to coax Nian Yan. Initially, he had come for Old Master Yang. However, Nian Yue had caused the entire Nian family to be disgraced!

Nian Chaoyu's face darkened as he waited for the chauffeur to arrive.

Old Master Yang's banquet was held at a famous hotel in Jiang City. At this moment, the entrance of the hotel was unbelievably quiet. It was so quiet that there wasn't even a car.

In the past, there would always be some rich second-generation heirs who did not park according to the rules outside the hotel.

Before Nian Chaoyu's anger could subside, he whipped out his cell phone and called Nian Yue, "You unfilial daughter, hurry up and go back!"

Today was Old Master Yang's banquet. Old Master Yang was clearly telling everyone that he was protecting Nian Yue. Naturally, he could not go overboard.

"You must be sick."

The girl on the other end of the line laughed and hung up.

Nian Chao was furious. When he called again, he realized that Nian Yue had already turned off the phone.

At this moment, footsteps could be heard not far away. Tap, tap, tap. It was neither fast nor slow, but it was very rhythmic.

The two figures on the ground were stretched out. Nian Chaoyu subconsciously raised his head and met those deep eyes.

The man was slender and wore a black windbreaker. His jade-like face was filled with nonchalance, and his slender and fair fingers were holding a black Kelanese pen.

"Are you waiting for a car?"

The man behind him crossed his arms and asked calmly.

Nian Chaoyu suppressed the surprise in his heart and looked up to see Jiang Jincheng.

He immediately put on a fawning smile. "Young Master Jiang, why are you here?"

Rumor had it that Young Master Jiang had been in the city for the past two days. He had planned to pay a visit to the races in a few days, but he hadn't expected to meet him today.

"It's precisely because I knew you were here that I specially came over..." Jiang Jincheng sighed, and his eyes were very cold when he looked at Nian Chaoyu.

Nian Chaoyu's heart skipped a beat. This place was a famous wealthy district in Jiang City. In the past, people would come and go, but there was no one around today.

He had been the president of the Nian Corporation for so many years. If he did not realize that something was amiss now, he would be a fool.

"Young Master Jiang, it's already so late. It's not appropriate to talk outside... Why don't I take you..."

When Nian Chaoyu met the gaze of the man in black, his voice became softer and softer until it became silent.

The moment he saw that man, he felt his back stiffen and his body turn cold.

Fu Xiuyuan glanced at the fountain pen in his hand and exerted some force with his slender fingers. The fountain pen spun in his hand before returning steadily to his hand.

"What is your relationship with the girl in the school uniform?"

Fu Xiuyuan looked up. His eyes were as cold as ever, but his profile was breathtakingly beautiful.

"This..."

Nian Chaoyu didn't dare to hide anything. When he heard Fu Xiuyuan's question, he secretly thought that Nian Yue had offended someone. "Nian Yue is the daughter of my ex-wife from the countryside. She grew up in the countryside and doesn't know the rules... Ah!"

Before Nian Chaoyu could finish his sentence, he felt a black shadow slide past his eyes. Instantly, he felt a piercing pain on his forehead!

An object as sharp as a blade slid across his forehead. Nian Chaoyu was in so much pain that his face turned pale. Just as he was about to scream, he unintentionally came into contact with the man's eyes. His throat felt like it was being choked and his face turned red instantly.

"Grew up in the countryside?"

The man sneered and raised his hand slightly. The fountain pen had already landed steadily in his hand.

"The next time I see you make a move, this pen will point to the Nian Family."

It was an unhurried sentence, but it was like a huge mountain pressing down on Nian Chaoyu, making him not dare to say a single word.

"I'm leaving."

Fu Xiuyuan turned around and called Jiang Jincheng.

Jiang Jincheng turned around and followed them into the car. Before he could put on his seatbelt, the car started abruptly.

"You're so angry. Do you really like her?" Jiang Jincheng buckled his seatbelt and asked.

The only response he got was the sound of the car stepping on the accelerator.

Nian Chaoyu collapsed on the ground as if he had no bones.

His back was already drenched in cold sweat. He took out a glove and wiped the sweat off his forehead.

Who exactly was that man with Jiang Jincheng who could cover the sky with one hand here?

Before Nian Chaoyu could figure it out, his phone rang.

The call was from his assistant, asking about the sports car.

"Win back that sports car no matter the price," Nian Chaoyu ordered sternly!

Jiang Jincheng had come to Jiang City for that sports car. It was said that it was the only one in the country, and these people in Jiang City were trying all means to get that sports car in order to suck up to Jiang Jincheng.

No matter how Jiang Jincheng treated him today, as long as he won that car and got into a relationship with the Jiang family, the Nian family's status would only get elevated!