Chapter 32: The Newcomer is Wild and Arrogant

Lin Nan subconsciously glanced at Nian Yue. The cold girl was still leaning against the wall, her fingers flying across the screen.

Finally, Nian Yue raised her head after she was done with the last Boss. Her cell phone slid in a circle in her hand. Then, she spoke slowly with a hint of nonchalance in her voice, "The person who drove a car and killed a family of three and wanted a poor relative to take the blame..."

Before she could finish her sentence, the boy who was the most arrogant earlier turned red. "What nonsense are you talking about?"

Last year, he had raced with a group of friends and caused the death of a family of three. This matter was settled by his grandfather.

This matter had been kept very secret. No one knew how Nian Yue found out about it.

"Look, you're really quick to catch on..." Nian Yue sneered, her eyes filled with mockery.

"You..."

The boy wanted to say more, but his deskmate tugged at his sleeve and he sat down reluctantly.

Other than good grades, most of the people in Class A had power and influence. Who hadn't done something disgusting?

Everyone present was smart. Although Nian Yue had casually told them about the boy, no one dared to take it to heart.

The first Chinese language class was over, and the second was the form teacher's math class. Duan Yu asked the class representative to hand out the papers before knocking on the blackboard. "In this test, our class only has one perfect score. The highest score is 145, Lin Nan!"

Lin Nan was playing games with his head lowered when his name was suddenly mentioned. He looked up and said, "Am I not second..."

Although Lin Nan had his issues, his results should have been good. Otherwise, Old Master Lin wouldn't have left him alone until now.

"You're quite proud to be second. Do you want me to send the test paper to Old Master Lin for him to see?" Duan Yu shot him a warning glance.

"This is so boring..." Lin Nan laughed dryly and changed the topic." You haven't told us who is so awesome to get full marks? "

He had absolute confidence in his talent in mathematics.

If even he had only scored 145, no one else could.

"Nian Yue, 150!" Duan Yu knocked on the blackboard. "Other than the few multiple choice questions in Chinese, the rest are full marks!"

When Duan Yu said this, the students below instantly went into an uproar!

"How is that possible?! She's just a country bumpkin from the countryside. She barely passed the foundational standard for middle school exams. How can she have gotten full marks for everything else?!"

"Teacher, did you get the wrong name? How can Nian Yue get full marks!"

"That's right, the mathematics this time is so difficult..."

...

A group of students complained. This group of straight As students usually scored at least 140 marks for their exams. Very few of them scored full marks.

Not to mention full marks for all subjects!

However, Nian Yue had actually achieved the score that they could not break through no matter what!

This group of people was extremely indignant.

"Quiet down." Duan Yu knocked on the blackboard and said, "I've seen Nian Yue's exam papers. She had applied tertiary concepts like calculus, linear algebra, and mathematical statistics..."