Chapter 38: Dragon begets Dragon, Phoenix begets Phoenix

– Inside the principal's office –

Mr. Li pointed at the surveillance camera and trembled in anger. "Principal, are you going to take care of this student or not? She threw a chair at someone's face in public. She's going to beat the person to death! This kind of student is so young but already so vicious. If someone really dies, we can't bear the responsibility!"

The news of Nian Yue smashing someone with a stool had already spread throughout the entire school. When Teacher Li heard about this, he immediately pulled out the surveillance camera.

When he saw the contents, he nearly fainted from anger!

If this method of beating someone to death was really spread to the parents, their No.1 Middle School would be forced to close soon!

Although No.1 Middle School was the best high school in Jiang City, it was actually the incubation base for the rich kids in Jiang City.

Other than those with good results, most of them did not lack money!

Nian Yue's actions would anger the parents and the principal would be the first to be unable to bear the consequences!

Principal Wang's expression was a little ugly. He did not expect Nian Yue to be such a thorn. She had only been here for a week, but she could already beat someone up so ruthlessly.

He could not help but wonder if he had made the right decision to let Nian Yue enter Class A.

"Principal, we can't take such students anymore..." Mr. Li continued to fan the flames.

Back then, when Nian Yue entered No.1 Middle School, he did not think highly of her. Who would dare to accept a country hooligan who only scored 200 marks in the middle school examination?

However, Principal Wang even arranged for her to be in Class A. She even made it to the top 100 this year.

And this was without writing an essay.

Knock, knock, knock...

There was a knock at the door. Headmaster Wang had a headache, but he still said, "Please come in."

The person who came in was a middle-aged man in a suit. He looked to be in his forties. He rushed in front of Principal Wang aggressively. "Principal Wang, where is the student who hit my daughter?!"

This person was Cheng An Ran's father. When he found out that Cheng An Ran had been beaten up, he immediately rushed over to settle the score.

– Class A –

Nian Yue was flipping through a math textbook with nothing to do. There was even an earpiece in her ear which was reporting the latest international news.

The classroom door was pushed open from the outside. Someone shouted inside while panting, "Nian Yue, the principal wants you to go to the office!"

The noisy classroom instantly quietened down. Everyone simultaneously looked in Nian Yue's direction.

Everyone had heard about Nianyue swinging a stool at Cheng An Ran in the canteen this afternoon.

It was likely that the people of the Cheng Clan had come knocking on her door. It was said that the Cheng Family had always been gangsters, and it was only after all these years that they had managed to make their business legitimate.

Nian Yue had offended the Cheng family, and it would not end well for her in the future.

Furthermore, Nian Yue was the one who was abandoned by the Nian Family. Nian Chaoyu would not fall out with the Cheng Family because of her.