chapter fifty six

YOUR POV:

I made it to the Bella's house early that morning, being able to pull some strings so I could surprise Chloe. But I didn't just want to surprise her, I wanted to surprise all the girls. I had bought them a new bus for the road. This one was really nice and painted in matte black. The windows were tinted and there were a few skylights. It had everything they needed to be safe and comfortable and still have a good time.

"Holy shit!" Beca gasped, coming outside, "I didn't think you'd actually do it."

"Aren't I not a woman of my word?" I feigned being hurt.

Beca snorted, "Not when you didn't bring me my froyo that one time."

I giggled, "Fair enough. Is Chloe up?"

Beca shook her head, "No. You can go and surprise her."

"Speaking of surprises." I said, clearing my throat as we stopped just outside the front door of the house, "Aubrey is going to be at the camp. The resort thing. She runs it."

My sister sighed and glanced down at her feet, finding them interesting, "I know. I heard Chloe tell you on the phone. I'm scared, but maybe this is the right time. Maybe her and I are coming back to each other."

I smiled softly at her, "Maybe."

We headed inside and Beca went into the kitchen while I went upstairs towards the ginger's room. I slowly opened the door to find the redhead curled up in her bed, so small looking underneath the big poofy blankets. Her hair was a mess sprawled against her pillows and I carefully climbed into her bed behind her and spooned her. I watched her slip with a little smile on my face, reaching out and running my fingers through her soft locks.

Chloe shifted in the bed a few minutes later and turned towards me, burying her face in my chest. Then she peeled her eyes open, looking a little confused and lost before looking up at me. I smiled down at her and kissed her forehead.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty."

"You're here. Oh my god, you're here!" Chloe grinned, koala hugging me in her own bed and hugged me tight, "How are you here?"

I giggled, pushing some hair out of her eyes, "I moved some things around and accomplished a lot last night so essentially I haven't gone to sleep yet."

Chloe frowned ever so slightly at the mention of me not sleeping and hugged me tight once more, "I'm happy you're here baby, but you should have gone to bed instead. I still would have seen you today."

"I know," I hummed, "But I wanted to surprise you."

The woman in my arms sighed in content, molded tight to my body, "You make me so happy."

I smiled big, butterflies swarming around in my tummy as I kissed the top of her head, "As do you baby. Come on, I'll give you a piggyback ride downstairs and I'll make some breakfast."

We both got out of bed and Chloe did her business and when she was done, as promised I gave her a piggyback ride down the stairs. I sat her down on the counter and began rummaging around through their fridge and cupboards.

"Yes I love it when you cook." Beca groaned.

"If not for me you'd eat nothing but frozen dinners and ramen." I snorted.

Beca nodded, "you're not wrong."

I pulled out the pancake mix, the strawberries and the peanut butter. I then pulled out a cutting board, a butter knife and a knife, a mixing bowl and finally a pan.