Chapter 4

Before I start this chapter I'm going to change this: (Y/N) to this: Y/n because I'm getting kinda tired writing it the other way and this story won't have Thalia in it so basically you're taking her place, but anyways, enjoy. :)

Y/n's pov

       We followed Grover until we saw something running in the distance. They sort of resembled the centuars that we learned about in history class with Mr. Brunner. One of them was running over towards us and that's when I realized that was Mr. Brunner. "No freaking way." I whispered loud enough for Grover and Percy to hear me. "Is that who I think it is?" I asked. Grover nodded and walked down the little gravel hill. We followed and met with Mr. Brunner. "Wow, Mr. Brunner? You have.." Percy started, "A real horses ass." He finished for him. "Okay someone is going to have to do more explaining or something. What is going on? Why is all of this happening? Is this a wierd dream? And why are you half of a horse?" I say all in one breath. "In my world, I'm called Chiron. All of your questions will be answered as I was just about to tell you both everything you want and need to know." Chiron says in one breath.

       Chiron, Grover, Percy, and I started walking towards a couple of cabins. "Grover! Come over here!" We heard some girls yell at Grover. "Okay guys, I gotta go. There mother's Aphrodite, Goddess of Love. You know what that means." He said before running off. "Satyrs." Chiron chuckled. "So this is where you'll be staying." Chiron changed the subject towards two cabins right next to each other. "Your fathers had built these for you." He added. I looked up at him in shock. "This one is yours Percy." He pointed to the one with a triden on the top of the entrance. Percy looked at Chiron then me and then at the cabin. He walked in and we followed. It was an amazing cabin actually. It was like nothing I've ever seen. Percy went towards a huge metal tridon and picked it up. "Woah, this has got some weight on it." He said while looking at the triden. He looked at the water then back at the triden.

        He turned around and looked at Chiron. "My fathers Posiedon." He said in disbelief. Chiron nodded. My eyes widened. I couldn't beleive what I was hearing. "Are you sure that this isn't some wierd dream and we'll wake up in our beds in the morning? Because I can't believe anything I'm hearing." I said out loud. "I assure you that this isn't a dream. This is real. I'm sorry Y/n." Chiron replied. I nodded and couldn't help but look over at the other cabin right next to Percy's. "Go ahead. Take a look." Chiron told me. I looked at him and Percy. Percy nodded towards me with a small smile. I smiled back and started to walk over to my cabin with Chiron and Percy following me. I looked at the entrance and it was just like Percy's except there was a lightning bolt instead of a triden.

        We walked in and it was breathtakingly beautiful. Everything looked as if it was built so carefully. It looked like everything I've ever dreamed of. There were some things that were similar to Percy's cabin but mine had a spot that sort of looked like a....throne? "Um, why is there a throne in here?" I asked Chiron. "Because your father is Zeus God of the skies, weather, and many other things. But he is also King of the Gods. Which, by blood, makes you a princess in a way." He explained. I laughed at him as he said princess. His face remained the same, though. Serious. That's when I knew he wasn't lying. My smile dropped and I looked at him in shock.

        He saw my expression and chuckled a little. "This will be something that you'll need to get used to, I suppose." I nodded as he said that. We saw a few campers go towards the big training area and Chiron looked like he knew what was happening. He turned to us and smiled. "Well, I think it's time for both of you guys to be welcomed by a little game of capture the flag." I was confused by what he meant, seeing as I hadn't seen a gym of any kind here yet. Percy seemed like he was as confused as I was. "But I didn't see a gym anywhere. How will you play capture the flag?" Percy asked as I nodded, looking back at Chiron. He grinned and said, "We play capture the flag a little bit differently." With that he walked out as we followed. I have a feeling I'm gonna get used to this place.