Chapter Seventeen

Chapter 17 (Rebecca's pov)

"YOU FOUL BITTER LITTLE MAN!! HOW DARE YOU??!! THIS PLACE DOESN'T COST THAT MUCH! WE WILL GIVE YOU HALF OF THAT AND NO MORE!! HOW DARE YOU TRY AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF AN INNOCENT CHILD!!" Sevy roars at the cowering man.

Half an hour later....  we have negotiated a selling price, signed a contract from the goblins. Griphook had already been looking into purchasing the building, and we are now proud owners of a trunk shop.

"Good luck! This place is going under! No customers, no sales!" The previous owner laughs, gaining a bit of his shredded courage, before he runs out.

Severus snarls, and lunges as if to go after the man, but I quickly step in front of him and hugged his waist. Hugs solve everything.

"He's not worth it Sevy. Besides I have a plan to get this place profiting!" I say, snuggling into Sevy.

"Fine, but if I see that scum again, I'll curse him!" Sevy growls, glaring in the direction the man went.

"Ok, ok." I giggle.

I look around the shop again taking in the plain brown, different sized trunks. I look at the dust, and the cobwebs that cover the place. It is no wonder this place was going out of business, it is dirty, looks boring, and only sells one colour product. That is going to change.

"Tippy." I call.

A pop sounds in the air as Tippy appears.

"How is Tippy helping Miss?" Tippy asks happy to serve.

"Can you clean this place up Tippy? It will only be for now; I will get another house elf to handle cleaning this property." I ask her.

"Tippy be on it." Tippy replies with a determined look.

"So, what is next?" Harry asks curiously.

"We will need to hire an enchanter, and a store front assistant. We need to decorate this store, make it look exciting and welcoming. We will need to purchase different materials in different colours for the making of the trunks." I reply, brainstorming. "For now let's lock up un till we have the staff we need, and have done what we need to re-open."

"I know an enchanter that is looking for work. I can owl him for you if you would like?" Sevy asks.

"That would be great, then we will just need a store front assistant." I say jumping up and down in excitement, the enchanter will be able to make the custom trunk I need.

"Are you going to tell us this plan that has you so excited?" Sevy asks in curiosity.

"Moon trunk. A trunk that replicates the full moon. It will give werewolves a safe place to transform on the full moon, for themselves and for others. The trunks will consist of a cabin with a bedroom, bathroom, living room, and kitchen. The cabin will lead out onto a large forest that has a lake in it. The cabin will be warded to stop the werewolf from getting in on the full moon, which will stop them getting out. It's not a perfect solution, but they will be safe, and the ministry can't accuse them of being a danger to anyone." I rant, getting more exited as I spoke. "I also want to introduce more colours, and trunk materials. I want to start selling bottomless bags as well, all in different styles. I want to introduce muggle style bottomless bags, and purses. As well as muggle style bottomless luggage. I want to offer custom made trunks as well, in different sizes."

"Those are all great ideas sis!" Harry exclaims proudly, pulling me into a hug.

"Yes, they are. The moon trunk is brilliant! I'm surprised no one has thought of it before!" Sevy rambles