*𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

EXCUSE MISTAKES!THANK YOU.

𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟?
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽.* :☆ ゚。 ・ ───

OMNISCIENT-ATLANTA, GEORGIA

DECEMBER 6TH.2018
█████████████████████████████████████

"Bitch get out my chair foe' I cut off all yo fuckin' hair" Kentrell told Ben turning off his clippers. Snatching his cape from around Ben's neck, He laid it across his forearm.

"You mean as hell, Finna snatch them fucking hearing aids outcha' ears and run." He stood up sitting down in the chair at his booth.

"How Im being mean when you clearly see I have a client waiting? Fuck you in my chair for if I'm done cutting yo shit?"

"Him and Taurus swea mfs be being mean when they just soft as Fuck." Horace chuckled shaking his head.

"Get off a nigga dick" Ben waved them off. "Matta' fact way that nigga Taurus at anyways?"

"Bitch messing with some broad at that university Kentrell go to, Heon' even be around nomore whipped ass nigga."

Changing out his clippers, Kentrell waved The dude over whom was with his little boy that stood beside him.

"C'mon Micah" The dude spoke making his way towards the booth.

Kentrell looked down at the little boy realizing that he remembered him from somewhere but couldn't quite put a finger on it.

"I usually go ta' Taurus but that nigga ain't hea' so i'm putting him in yo hands na'" Duke told him and Kentrell nodded.

"Fasho' I got em'".

Hanging up the adult cape, He grabbed the paw patrol one strapping it around the little boy's neck.

Kentrell heard light sniffs from the little boy below and instantly glanced down at him with a confused look. "Why you crying dude?" He chuckled and Micah shrugged.

Duke took out his airpods and handed Micah his phone knowing the only thing that would calm him down through getting his hair cut was talking to his favorite person that he was currently on the phone with.

"Why are you crying Micah? You're supposed to be a big boy, What mommy told you." Kentrell heard the familiar voice causing him to look down at the phone seeing Essence in the car.