𝙳𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸

"I GOT ITT!!!" I ran down the steps as fast as I could, jumping down almost breaking my ankles in the process.

"TYLER STAY WHERE YOU ARE!" I shouted as I seen him head to the door. My socks slide me across the hall to the front door.

I swing it open to find Issac waiting, he had worn a white polo with dark jeans. He looked relaxed, but slightly paler then usual.

"Hey." I breathed out.

He smiled, "Hey." He came closer to pull me into an embrace but the sound of someone clearing there throat startled us both.

Tyler stood towering over both of us with a hard glare fixed on him. I felt my blood boil from anger and embarrassment. I shoved my hands onto his face catching him off guard.

"Fix your face!" I said, repeating what the older boys always say to us. I knew that if i had said this to Anthony or Joshua and God so help me Noah, i'd probably be thrown out the window.

Tyler grabbed my wrist fixing his glare down to me.

"Coach." Issac said, his tone full of respect and acknowledgement.

Tyler ignored him, muttering something under his breath while going back inside.

When he was out of ear shot i step a bit closer to him, "Listen. you are being thrown to the wolves here. Completely naked and meat strapped all over you." He gently grabbed my hand kissing the back of it.

"Don't worry babe, i got this." He winked interlocking our fingers.

I couldn't bring myself to believe it. My brothers were extremely overprotective. Ever since the day in elementary school when i was given a fake invitation.

The had always questioned my friends and who i hang out with.

Sworn to never let a boy or girl hurt me.

We walked inside side by side in silence while our hands were still interlocked. I was so lost in thought I hadn't realized they were.

We entered the dining room, all my brothers where at there perspective seats. The oldest at the head of the table, with Joshua on his left and Noah on his right.

The sight even terrified me.

I felt Issac tense right next to me, his hand leaving mine. He cleared his throat trying to relieve some tension.

"Good evening...sirs.." He said not so confidentially. Luckily, Marie, the sunshine of the family got up greeting him.

"Good evening Issac, i've heard many good things about you. My name is Marie." She smiled sweetly. I gave her a grateful look.

"Oh, um. thank you, it's nice to meet you mrs. Marie."  He said shaking her hand smiling.

She rolled her eyes, "No need for formality. Just Marie."

"Why don't you sit down Issac, don't let these boys intimidate you." Jenny's honey sweet voice said entering the room.

She kissed Anthony on the cheek, then whispered something in his ear. He kept a straight face. We all sat down and the food was served.

"So Issac, how old are." Noah was the first to ask.

Here we go.

"Im 16 sir."

" 16... Aren't you too old to be going after 14 year olds-."