p.4

Here's the next chapter! Hope you all enjoy!

~~~

The family walks home sombrely with all the kids sniffling as they all cling onto there father, while Wanda carries Sparky home in the blanket.

Once they reach the house, Wanda sets the dog down by a tree in the front garden.

"Do you wanna say goodbye to Sparky?" Wanda asks, reaching her hands out for the twins to take.

Billy and Tommy clutch onto her hands, walking forward and staring down at the blanket with tears rolling down both there cheeks.

"I wish we had you longer, Sparky." Tommy sighs, wrapping an arm around his twin.

"Goodbye Sparky..." Billy sniffs, going to hug his Mother, with Tommy following.

"Do you wanna say bye-bye to Sparky too, sweetheart?" Vision asks the toddler gently, setting her down on the floor.

"No! No! Bwing Sparky back!" Emma starts crying again, immediately turning and hugging onto her fathers legs, begging to be picked back up.

"Sparky's gone, sweetheart." Vision reminds her gently, picking Emma back off the ground. "But he's looking down on you."

Wanda decides it's time to bury the dog, so uses her powers to place him into the ground and create a small headstone for him, with a dog bone engraved on it.

The family stay there for a little while longer before silently returning to the house.

"Why don't you boys go play for a while." Wanda suggests, wanting desperately to help take there minds of Sparky.

Tommy and Billy nod half heartedly, walking slowly into the living room where all there toys were.

"How about you go and play with your brothers, Emma?" Vision suggests, the toddler seeming to have calmed down.

"Otay." Emma mutters, toddling off after her brothers, today's events forgotten in her busy toddler brain.

The couple stand in uncomfortable silence for a few seconds, before Wanda clears her throat.

"So, how was work?" She asks, making a start on dinner with her powers.

"Same as usual." Vision nods like he wants to say something more.

Wanda smiles lightly, turning on the stove with her red wisps, putting on a pan of water.

The couple sit in silence for a minute, Wanda making dinner, and Vision reading the paper at the table.

Suddenly Billy runs in, making both parents look at the the grossed out face of there son.

"What's wrong Billy?" Wanda questions, at the boys slightly grossed out face.

"I think Emma may have had an accident while we were playing..." Billy tells his parents, making Wanda sigh.

"She keeps doing this..." Wanda leaves the stove, walking to the living room with her husband and Billy.

"Where's Emma?" Vision questions as he just sees Tommy sitting on the floor with an action figure.

"She's hiding behind the curtain." Tommy tells them, pointing to the noticeable shape behind the curtains.

Wanda sighs, turning to her husband. "Vision can you go and run a bath for the little monster?"

Vision nods, immediately making his way up the stairs and into his and Wanda's bathroom, which had all of Emma's bath toys in.