CHAPTER 8

Don's pov

When I said I didn't mind being in the company of three beautiful women I forgot to consider the fact that everyone was going to try and talk to them.

I sat on the bar and watched from a far as they all danced and laughed with each other. Then Sam started heading my way, she grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor. We started moving together to the music and she turned around and started moving her hips against me. I felt her hands on the back of neck pulling me closer, her perfume filled my nostrils making me put my face on her skin letting lips gently place kisses that she seemed to enjoy. From the corner of my eye I could see Delilah staring at us with a look that I didn't quite understand. I smirked and wrapped my hand on Sam's throat making her release a soft moan.

A moment later, I saw Delilah push through the busy place and walk out through the back door. I wanted to read her mind and see what was bothering her but I couldn't.

"I'll be right back" I whispered in sam's ear then pulled away following after Delilah. I pushed the back door open to find her leaning on the balcony.

"Hey..." I said stepping closer to where she was standing. She looked at me then back the view.

"Are you alright?" I asked but she didn't reply, I pushed her hair out of her face so I can take a better look at her but she pushed my hand away.

"What's wrong?" I grabbed her hand and turned her to face me. She rolled her eyes and tried to push past me but I stepped in front of her.

"Get out of my way..." She said trying to leave but once again I stopped her. Why was she upset all of a sudden?

"What is wrong with you Delilah?! One second you're laughing and enjoying yourself and the next your giving me an attitude?! I don't get it!" I couldn't stop myself from blowing up on her, I hated this, I hated that she always gets upset for no reason and leaves me in my own fucking thoughts, thinking that I've done something wrong.

"You! You're what's wrong with me! I don't fuckin like.. I don't...Just leave me alone" she pushed past me and walked back inside the club. I sighed in frustration, I won't let her ruin my mood. I'm here to enjoy myself and forget my job for a second.

"Where did you go earlier?" I was back inside next to the girls, Sam was sitting on my lap while Jasmine and Delilah were in the couch in front of us. We were in the VIP section upstairs, it was less crowded and we could hear each other better.

"I just wanted some fresh air" I smiled rubbing her exposed thighs, she put her hand over mine and intertwined our fingers.

"I got something for you" I said with a smile, Sam raised her eyebrow curiously and I waved to one of the guards. He nodded and went to fetch her gift. A few minutes later, some staff members walked up the stairs singing happy birthday with a cake. Sam's face lit up and she turned to look at me.

"You didn't have to do that Don..." She whispered, I chuckled and told her it was my pleasure. She kissed my cheek and stood up so she can blow on the candles. I took that moment to look at Delilah who was smiling at her bestfriend but the smile didn't reach her eyes, as if she was forcing it out.

Sam's lips caught me off guard when they were placed on mine, my eyes widened but soon closed following the kiss's rythme. She pulled away with a smile and wrapped her arms around me in a tight hug.

"Thank you so much Don! This is the best birthday ever!" She squealed, I was glad that I made someone happy on their birthday. I didn't know the woman but she seemed like a nice person and I wanted to make her and her friends happy.

"Don't worry about it" the rest of the night went smoothly, we exchanged small talks and stories. Delilah was still giving me the cold shoulder but only I noticed that since Jasmine and Sam were waisted after a few shots.

Alec was waiting for us in front of the club and I put a passed out Sam in the backseat and Delilah helped her sister get in. I sat in the passenger seat and Alec started driving once everyone was in the car.

"You can stay at mine for the night." I told Delilah who only nodded her head and went back to staring out the window.

------

The next morning I woke up earlier than everyone and went for a swim. A few hours later of me just swimming around and chilling I heard the door slide open and the girls walked in with smiles on their faces, except for Delilah of course. I just want to know what's her problem, geez.

"Good morning ladies" I said swimming to the edge, I pulled myself out of the water feeling eyes on me. I smiled trying to hide the smirk and cleared my throat, they all looked away from my bare stomach and back to my eyes.

"I'm sure you're feeling very hungry, there's breakfast for you in the kitchen. I'll go take a shower real quick and I'll be back" I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked past them and upstairs towards my room.

I was washing my hair when I felt hands on my back, I quickly opened my eyes and spun around almost falling. Sam chuckled and came under the water with me biting her lips, she was naked and her hands were all over my shoulders. I smirked and wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer making my shaft poke her. She looked down and her face held surprise.

"What?" I asked curiously,

"I- I didn't think it was this....big?" I put my fingers under her chin and made her look at me. A little fun won't do any harm, right...

***********************
Hello! I hope you're doing alright! Here's another update hopefully you enjoy it.
Tell me what you think or what you think is gonna happen next!

-S