• Chapter Sixteen •

While everything seemed great, nothing was.

Inside of the pack Seungmin and Hyunjin were doing amazing. After Seungmin told his mate of his past they were closer than ever. All of the fighting that had happened over the years had stopped and they were finally happy.

That was until he came back. No not Seungmin's father but Hwang Jeongin. It's not that he made them unhappy. He just brought back memories for Hyunjin.

Memories that he swore never to remeber. Of course he knew it would never happen that way. He wanted them buried.

Hwang Jeongin was a happy child. Much like his brother he was brought up in a nice house with a nice family. But unlike his brother he was disowned. Jeongin was kicked out at the rough age of 15. A year before he could meet his mate.

Why, you wonder. Well that's because he was caught with a women. You must be thinking, why is that a bad thing. Well you see, it's illegal to elope before you've found you're mate. By having sex with someone else you're automatically braking the mating bond.

Of course if Jeongin had knew this he wouldn't have done it. He wasn't ever educated the way his brother was. He wasn't favored like Hyunjin. Jeongin didn't have any hatred for his brother, he just didn't like him.

So when Jeongin came back to the pack after years he was surprised to find his brother laying with a man. He was also surprised to find mates. His mates.

Lee Know, and Han.

He was very confused. He thought that once he cut off the link, he cut off everything. That wasn't the case though.

After years of not having a home he had everything in just a day.

Hyunjin had a family and Seungmin had a family.

~5 Years Later~

Seungmin's POV

"Dani get your butt over here!" I screamed chasing my six year old down the stairs. I have three kids, Dani, Seulbin, and Jeseop. They're adorable, and annoying.

I'm glad to have a family like this. Me and Hyunjin didn't plan on having kids, but I guess that's how things turn out sometimes.

See you guys in the next one. Byeee~

 Byeee~