𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍

❝𝙹𝙰𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝚆𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙾𝙽❞———————————————————————

❝𝙹𝙰𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝚆𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙾𝙽❞
———————————————————————

YOUR POV:
I held my little brothers hand while carrying a box into my new house. We just moved houses, i've lived in Atlanta since i was 3, we recently decided to leave my childhood home. "Y/n, will you teach me to skate, i wanna be a skater?" My little brother, Milo asked. He's 6 but he's often seen me skate and has been non stop asking me to teach him.

I sighed and looked at my mum who grinned. "Up to you" was all she said, i looked down at Milo and his eyes were irresistible when he begged. "Fine, i'll teach ya, come on cutie" i gave in, he celebrated with a small giggle and ran inside to get my skateboard. "You guys don't need any help, right?" I asked my dad, he shook his head and held up a box. "This is the last one" he replied.

All our furniture was inside too so I didn't really need to help with anything else. Milo ran outside and gave me the skateboard. "You got any protection, miles? This could give you some really painful cuts and bruises.." i spoke, unsure if I should be the one teaching him. "I have kneepads on" he replied. "I'll buy you a helmet tomorrow, for now just..avoid getting hurt" i said and he nodded in understanding.

JAVON POV:
We all came home from Jaden's baseball game. When we arrived, i saw a girl across the road. She didn't look familiar, she was gorgeous too. She was also helping a little boy on a skateboard, holding his hands as she helped him stand on it. It was cute. "Ooo, Javon's admiring the new girl~" Jayla teased. I turned red while my siblings and parents laugh. "I'm not!" I whined, rolling my eyes.

"Lets go say hi" Jayla suggested, my parents let us go and we all walked over to the girl and the boy. "Hi, i'm Jayla. These are my brothers Daelo, Javon and Jaden" she greeted with her usual smile. The new girl looked up at us and smiled gently, the boy on the skateboard tripped a little and ran to Daelo, starting a conversation.

"I'm Y/n, thats my brother Milo" she informed. "It's nice to meet you, did you move here from another country or..." i asked and Y/n shook her head. "I've lived in Atlanta since i was 3" she replied. "Do you like baseball?" Jaden asked, Y/n smiled. "Actually i do, i used to play it but now i kinda stick to dance or volleyball" she answered and Jayla gasped.

"I play volleyball too! You should totally join my team!" She exclaimed and Y/n smiled with a chuckle. "I'd love that!" We all started having a conversation, chilling on the pavement. The more i looked at Y/n, the more familiar she looked. "Y/n, you look insanely familiar?" I pointed out. "I was literally thinking that" "I thought that too.." My siblings spoke up.

"Well i was in shameless, i played Tessa Gallagher" she told us, my eyes widened. "OMG THaTs WHERE I KNEW YOU FROM!" Jaden squealed like a girl, his voice cracking making us all laugh. "And you're from Euphoria aren't you, i literally love that show" Y/n said, looking at me. I nodded at her.

"Y/N! Y/N! LOOK AT ME!" We heard yelling, turning to see Y/n's brother Milo sitting on her skateboard and rolling down the road. Y/n huffed. "MILES, PLEASE BE CAREFUL!" She called out, it made me smile. Her care for Milo reminded me of our care for Daelo.

YOUR POV:
As we continued talking, Milo got hurt on the skateboard and had a bloody nose. I had to say goodbye to the Waltons but before i went inside, Javon stopped me. "Hey, Y/n..could i get your number?" He asked, i smiled and gave it to him before going inside and cleaning up Milo's nose.

"I told you to be careful.." I muttered and wiped his tears. "I was having too much fun with Daelo!" He whined making me laugh. "So much fun that you hurt yourself? Go eat some dinner, Miles" i told him and he listened, running off to have some dinner. I already finished mine so i got ready for bed.

As i put Netflix on and snuggled into bed, i got a message from a number. It was Javon.

UNKNOWN
Hey Y/n, Its Javon.
Is Milo alright?

*added contact 'Javon🧸*

                                                              Y/N💌
                               Hey Javon, yeah he's fine,
                                        thanks for checking:)

JAVON🧸
No problem, it was nice
meeting you today.
Glad you moved in near me:))

                                                             Y/N💌
                    Me too! You and your siblings are
                                      so cool and rlly fun tbh

JAVON🧸
So are you and Milo.
Daelo considers him as his new
best friend, its cute.

Javon and I continued to message, I even got Jayla and Jadens number and messaged them too. I met them all today and it feels like i've known them forever already. It was nice to finally have some friends, i was homeschooled and didn't really have much. Of course, i had my castmates, but I wanted friends my own age or near my age.

And now i have the Waltons and I'm so thankful that i just so happened to move on their road and meet them, this is probably the best day ever?