Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - My birthday (Part 1)

"Nessie? Wake up! Its getting late" It was my mom who is knocking in the door. I didn't notice the time, it was already 11:00 in the morning. When I woke up Jacob is not beside me anymore. I changed my clothes as soon as I get out of my bed. I wore a purple top with silver lining on it and a white shorts.

When I went out of my room, it is really quiet on the hallway. All I hear was the chirping of the birds and the wind. As I reached the bottom of the staircase, my family greeted me "Happy Birthday Nessie!!!" I almost forgot! It is my birthday! I am glad that there are no visitors except Seth, Grandpa Charlie, Embry,Quill and my family of course. "Thanks!" I replied.

"Hey Nessie!" Alice greeted me. "Hey!" I greeted her. I saw a bundle of gifts there! There's one from Grandpa Carlisle and Grandma Esme, Rosalie and Emmet, Alice and Jasper, Seth, Embry and Quill and one from my Mom and Dad and one from Charlie also.I excitedly opened them.

I got two tickets on a plane to Florida to have a vacation there. Guess what? That's a ticket that is good for one year.

"Thank you so much!!" I kissed my grandma and grandpa on their cheeks.

"You're welcome dear" They hugged me.

The next gift that I opened was from Rosalie and Emmet. It was a small box. I thought that it would be a ring or a bracelet but when I opened it, it was a car key. I was totally overwhelmed and thanked them for the gift.

Next is the gift of Embry, Quill and Seth. It was a scrapbook full of pictures and memories when we had our outing in La Push.

"Do you like it?" They asked

"Liked it? I loved it! I didn't know that you are good at scrapbooking guys." I replied sarcastically.

Next gift is from Grandpa Charlie. It was an elegant lovely white dress. It has ruffles in it and had a cute silver belt and it has a matching silver flat shoes. I really liked it. I hugged him to show my thanks for him.

Alice and Jasper's gift is next. It was a key again but its not a car key. We went outside and I saw a cottage in the front if our house, it looks old but inside it was actually new. It was a huge music room. There were instruments like guitars, violins and drums.

"Thank you Alice and Jasper! You did really know that I loved playing instruments." I said with a smile on my face.

"You're welcome Nessie. We are glad that you liked it." they replied.

But there was a really beautiful black piano in the center of the hall.

"Did you buy it for me?" I asked Alice.

"No. Its from your Mom and Dad." Alice replied.

"Really?" I ran to hug them and give thanks to them. I put my hand on their cheeks to show them my happiness. I started playing the piano. I played the song that Dad wrote for me and Mom.

Chapter 1 My birthday ( Part 2 )

When we are all having fun, I noticed that someone is missing. It's Jacob. Did he forgot my birthday? I was really disappointed. I did not expect that.

It was getting late and I need to go to bed to have a rest but Jacob wasn't home yet. He didn't give me any gift nor greeted. He never forgot my birthday. I greeted Goodnight to everyone and went upstairs. I changed into my pajamas and jumped to my bed. When I was about to sleep, someone kissed me. I felt sudden heat and I knew Jacob was there. I did not turn. I don't like to talk to him because he forgot my birthday.

"Happy Birthday Nessie!" he whispered.

Still I did not talk to him. I pretended I was asleep.

"C'mon get up!" he said. Still no talk. "Are you mad at me?" he asked. "I am sorry if I am not here the whole day." he said with his puppy eyes. I cannot resist those eyes so I talked to him.

"Where are you the whole day?" I asked him.

" I was in the forest and did something very important." he replied

"More important than my birthday or me? huh?" I asked fearlessly.

"Of course not. You are the most important person in my life." He kissed me.

"But why..." he cut me off and he told me to change my clothes. After I changed my clothes he pulled me downstairs and told my family that we are just going to walk for a while.

We went into the forest and I saw that there was a fire there. We stopped there and there was picnic set. We sat on the blanket and I remained silent. I just notice that he went behind me and put a necklace in my neck.

"Happy Birthday Nessie!" He greeted me.

The necklace was really beautiful. There are different things that were in the necklace, a diamond, flower, moon, a star and the most beautiful of all a wolf.

"Thank you Jacob! I really loved it!" I kissed him on his cheeks and he blushed.

"You're welcome Nessie!" he kissed back. "Am I forgiven?"

"Yes you are Jake." I replied. "You know what makes this gift special? Aside that it is really beautiful it is from my bestfriend." I added

I saw happiness in his face. "Promise me you will never leave me Jake." I said. "Promise" he answered and we both laughed.

After an hour, we went home. I got changed back again into my pajamas and jumped into bed. Jake got changed too. I buried my head into his chest and fell asleep in his arms.