Eighteen

Every single person working at the Jung's business company were busy doing their jobs

Every single person working at the Jung's business company were busy doing their jobs. Likewise, the board members in particular were more than busy in a meeting to disclose the next big move towards its subsidiaries. Haein was talking and giving his point of view in regards to the potential of their up and coming subsidiaries that showed great potential for the future. He also was appointing all of the progress that he was able to make with the subsidiaries that were under his responsibility.

Kyung young looked at his son with admiration and satisfaction, he was delighted with the fact that Haein was being consistent throughout these years with his responsibilities towards the company. He knew that the other board members were also impressed with his son, which was a positive image to have as the heir of the company. Kyung young was finally seeing the results of his doctrine put upon his son.

"So, if we want to get great results in the future we must consider investing in the smaller ones first." Haein uttered and ended his presentation in front of the board members. Instantly his father clapped his hands for his son and followed right after with the applause of all the other board members.

"Fantastic presentation Haein...I do believe that investing in the smaller ones will get us secured and give us great results in the future. We need to start investing in them before it's too late!" Kyung young uttered and looked at every single one in the room. Everyone exchanged glances with pleasant faces.

"For those who agree with the chairman's suggestion raise your hand!" The secretary Choi uttered to the board members. Instantly all of them raised their hands giving kyung young the the power to make the final decision.

"It's settled then!! We will start investing in those small companies as soon as possible and I want my son, Haein, to be in charge of this."

"Thank you for your time." Kyung young uttered and immediately left the room alongside his son. Upon arriving at his office kyung young hugged his son tightly.

"I'm so proud of you Haein. You have no idea how proud you are making me feel right now!!."

"You convinced them in an instant with your sharp and strong presentation but most importantly because of your charisma and intelligence!!!" Kyung young uttered to his son while holding his face.

"Thank you father!!!"

"I have been working non stop on helping out as much as I can." Haein uttered.

"If you keep this up...you will be able to replace me without a doubt. I'm sure the members of the board have already seen how reliable and fit you are to be the chairman of this company." Kyung young uttered, Haein smiled and quickly walked to the counter table and fetched himself a glass of whiskey.

"Well yeah that's the plan right?" Haein uttered and then took a big sip from his glass. Kyung young chuckled and quickly sat on his sofa and motioned Haein to sit down.