RECAP :)

BOLD: IMPORTANT

SUMMARY

A storm swept through the Empires Land, and now strange visitors are upon everyone's kingdoms.

Here are who everyone got paired with:

Shubble and Katherine: Hannah and George

Lizzie: Karl

Pixlriffs: Quackity and Charlie

Scott: Puffy and later on Sapnap

Pearl: Techno

Gemini: Phil

Jimmy: Eret

Sausage: Niki

Joel: Tubbo and Tommy

Fwhip: Sam and Wilbur

After the storm, everyone's elytra mysteriously malfunctions.

Every form of travel seems to not work.

Shubble knew the storm was coming due to helpful forest spirits, and was able to hide in safety with Katherine in one of the gnome houses in the undergrove. They spent the night there. Meanwhile, all the other empires were also able to get to safety. When they wake up in the morning, though, they find out that there is almost no damage done to any of their kingdoms: in fact, it seems as if the storm never came at all. Katherine and Shubble are confused, to say the least, so they decide to go find Gem because in this book she's one of the closest kingdoms to the undergrove. However, on their way there, they notice strange rose growth and find Hannah, who introduces herself, along with George.

Meanwhile at Gem's she finds Phil, our favorite father figure. Time skip: we forward to Katherine, Shubble, Phil, George, and Hannah are all at Gem's kingdom. Gem and Shubble are arguing, but all the people start to realize what the situation is. The DSMP people also start to sense a hint of "something is wrong" with the demon, this "Sausage and Joey" people, corruption, etc etc. Gem gets a messenger owl from Scott saying he has a visitor in his kingdom, who is Captain Puffy. The group at Gem's leave for Scott's.