Jalapeno and Cheese Bagel (Non-Toasted Ofc) |28|

(Check chapter number! Lol I feel like no one's gonna answer this but which one are you^ Ariel or Tiana?)

Y/n didn't even go to the mall that afternoon, she went straight to the Avengers tower. The previous plans hadn't worked out because Ned had to cancel and obviously the two couples were preoccupied so this was Y/n's plan.

Fury had left, meandering back into the shadows leaving Y/n to ponder quite a bit. She wasn't gonna tell any of the Avengers of the occjtance in case she did decide to accept the offer. Which she most likely was going to do because the fate of the universe was at stake.

The girl bounced her leg up and down in the elevator as she rode to the top, the acceptance letter in her hand firmly.

The elevator dinged and Y/n immediately ran out into the common room where the Avengers were discussing something at the table. All of them.

"When the hell did you break perimeter?" Tony asked quizzically.

Y/n held up the letter slightly, "futzing going to MIT, bitches," she grinned and thrust the paper into Steve's hands because he was closest to her.

"Congratulations," Natasha smirked her usual smirk.

"Good for you, kid," Tony congratulated with a smile.

"Congratulations, mortal. You're not as pathetic as I thought," Loki put out there at the end of the table.

Clint got up from the table as comotion broke out and various congratulations were thrown at Y/n.

"Gosh why do you have to grow up so fast?" He asked while hugging her.

"Get over it, Barton--invite me to the frat parties, Y/n Y/l/n," Yelena smiled across from Bucky.

"No, I won't get over it--she's gonna be all the way in Massachusetts while we're stuck in stinking New York," Clint grumbled, plopping down on the couch.

Some of the Avengers disbanded to the living room and the kitchen.

"C'mon, Clint--if you really miss her you can always kidnap her," Wanda suggested brightly from the kitchen.

"If you want me to I can visit," Y/n shrugged, sitting down next to him.

"Oh, it wasn't even up for debate--you're visiting every weekend. Even if I have to fly you out here every time," Tony pointed out while making a cup of tea.

Y/n smiled at the support she was receiving--she'd never get anything like this from Joss.

"What exactly is this MIT? Surely they have no such thing on Asgard," Thor spoke loudly, his last sentence directed to his brother.

"No, Thor," the mischief god drawled, "MIT is a university for engineer students."

"Ahh--of course, congratulations, young Stark."

Tony spit out his tea involuntarily while the other Avengers chuckled silently.

"I'm not--I," Y/n shook her head at a loss for words.

"We're not related, Point Break," Tony finished.

"Ahh, I see. You are of course Natasha's fiery child," Thor nodded with a wide smile.

Natasha smiled and shook her head, "she's not related to any of us, Thor."

"My parents are dead," Y/n informed with glazed eyes. "I have an online mum though so that's nice," she nodded making Natasha glow internally.

Surprisingly, no one pressed on this subject of online family members. Of course Y/n was grateful for this but it was suspicious.

"Well this calls for a celebration," Pepper announced enthusiastically, getting up from the couch. "How 'bout we go out for dinner tonight?"