chapter fifty eight

YOUR POV:

It was day two of being here and I was glad that we were leaving tomorrow because I hated being woken up by Aubrey. My sister, Chloe and the others all went through grueling activities such as crawling through a mud pit, trying to move past each other on a log without falling, helping Flo up a rock wall. And when they were all done breaking their backs and singing music only made by women, they got to have fun in the lake with the long blow up slide and zipline into the lake. Which is where we were now.

I was wearing some swim trunks that were just a basic black color and a black sports bra on. Chloe looked really fucking sexy in her neon green bikini. Her long toned legs, her ass that was spilling out of the tiny swimsuit bottoms and her full breasts on display. She was over talking to Aubrey and they were laughing and smiling and I'm glad she could spend this time with her. She looked really happy.

Emily came over to sit with Beca and I who sat in the sand and people watched as we talked.

"So, you and Benji huh?" I nudged her and watched her face get hot and it wasn't from the sun.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Emily cleared her throat.

I chuckled, "I saw you guys out front talking. You would look cute together. But you're not dating till you're eighty."

Emily laughed, "What are you my mom?"

Beca and I laughed and I shook my head, "Believe me, I just don't want to see you get hurt is all. But I know it's a part of life so just know I'll be there to help ease the hurt when your heart bleeds."

"Thanks. That's oddly comforting." The legacy smiled.

I hummed, "After this I have to go back to L.A. and finish up the movie. We should work on a song while we're there."

"Oh my god yes! I've been itching to get back in the studio!" Emily geeked out and my eyes traveled away from her towards Chloe and Aubrey, who looked a little uncomfortable with two men standing in front of them. My jaw clenched and I got up without a word and made my way over towards the girls with Beca and Emily hot on my trail.

"Y/n, don't do anything stupid." Beca mumbled.

"Only if he doesn't do something stupid first." I huffed, coming over to Chloe who looked relieved to see me. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and she melted into my side while my sister stood next to Aubrey and the pair intertwined hands.

"And who would you be?" The overly tan, platinum college boy asked, looking me up and down.

"That depends on who you ask and who's asking. But you're making these woman uncomfortable and I'd like you to leave." I said in an even tone.

"And what are you gonna do about it?" He chuckled, cracking his knuckles.

I smirked, "There's two hundred and six bones in the human body, I'm sure I can find something to do."

The man scoffed, "Think you're so tough huh? All I wanna do is show this woman here a good time. Something I'm sure you don't know how to do."

Chloe giggled a little sultry, "You think you can show me a good time. Let's see." The ginger left my side and my eyes watched her every move. She walked over to him and let her fingers dance up his chest. The college looking boy looked at me overtop of her head with a wide smirk on his face.

Chloe then raked her hand down and grabbed his dick hard, his eyes bugged out of his head, "Mm what a shame. There's nothing there. Now how about we go to door number two."

The woman came over to me with lust filled eyes and I'm sure mine were the same. My chest was heaving up and down as she came over and walked around me, swaying her hips and digging her nails across my back and shoulders. When she was in front of me, she trailed her hand down my torso, bending down lower and lower until she got to my dick. Chloe purred, softly grabbing my dick and rubbing it I had to bite the inside of my cheek to keep myself from moaning. The ginger kissed my stomach just above the waistband of my swim trunks and looked over at the guy, "She's hung like a horse and I think this cowgirl would have a much better time riding her."

With that Chloe stood and I grabbed her throat and kissed her roughly, biting hard on her bottom lip I drew blood before pulling away from her. When I looked back over the guy and his friend were still standing there and when he took a step forward, I punched him square in the face. I could hear the satisfying crack of his nose and like the pussy he was, him and his friend ran.

"Daddy." Chloe breathed.

— • —

Later that night after spending the rest of the afternoon and evening playing in the water and bathing in the sun, we all sat around a cozy fire and made smores under the full moon. Chloe was sitting on my lap and my arm was around her waist, the glow of the fire reflecting upon her just right. She looked magnificent.

"It's crazy that next year I won't have you guys. I'll be starting over with a new group of girls." Emily cheesed, sadness shining in her eyes and the girls cooed.

"It's okay, Legacy. You're gonna do great and we wouldn't trust anyone else to run the group other than you." Chloe smiled, the girls agreeing, "I know it doesn't seem like it, but I'm afraid, too. To graduate. Move on. It's scary."

I rubbed my thumb under her shirt against her skin to reassure her and soothe any anxiety she may be having.

"Well it doesn't have to be scary, Chlo. When I was graduating, I never pictured myself running a retreat in the middle of the woods but here I am. Take it from someone who's dealt with some serious control issues, you just have to make the leap. Like my dad always said, in the mindfield of life, you must be prepared to lose both feet." Aubrey said, offering her two cents and words of advice.

Chloe took in a breath and exhaled, rolling her shoulders back to look a little more confident, "Then it's decided. This year I will graduate. The Worlds will be my swan song. I mean it. I'll pursue my passion and teach singing lessons to underprivileged children. Or I'll dance exotically. Whatever has the most money in it."

We all laughed, proud of her for actually taking graduating school seriously but the exotic dancing part got us all. I squeezed her hip a little and Chloe giggled, turning and looking at me. She cupped my cheek and pecked my lips a few times.

"The only way you're dancing exotically is if it's in front of me and me only." I traced her lower lip with my thumb and she kissed the tip of it.

Chloe smirked, "Yes, daddy."

"After I graduate, I'm going to do the hardest job there is." Stacie announced.

"Let me guess, be a house mum? Stripper?" Fat Amy joked.

"No, repair propellers on nuclear submarines. It's why I majored in naval engineering."

"Roger that." I saluted and Stacie laughed, flipping me off.

"Well I'm moving to Maine to get hitched. And you're all invited." Cynthia grinned, excitement clear in her voice. We all offer warm fuzzy congratulations.

"Okay! Okay! I'll tell you! Stop asking." Flo waved her hands and stood dramatically, "After I graduate, there's a chance I will be deported. I will try to re-enter the country, but I will probably die at sea so... Let's live for tonight!" She cheered before sitting back down.

"Roger that." Fat Amy laughed.

"I'm about to spill out some emotions so bear with me. This is gonna sound lame balls, but... When I look back at this – it won't be the performing or the competitions that I'll remember. It'll be you weirdos. It just makes me sad to think it's never going to be like this again. I'm really going to miss it." My sister spoke softly and emotionally, getting choked up and spilling a few tears.

A collective of 'me too' was heard  before Chloe started singing "Cups."

"I got my ticket for the long way round."

"Two bottles of whiskey for the way." Beca sang. Aubrey smiled and joined in.

"And I sure would like some sweet company/And I'm leaving tomorrow. What do you say?"

The others chimed in, singing the stripped down and emotional version of the song. When they were done, they all looked at each other teary eyed, cherishing the special moment. It really was something to be a part of.

"Did we just find our sound?" Chloe asked, swallowing thickly.

Beca grinned, nodding her head, "I think we did."

a/n: how ya guys doing?