TTIGAAS x GN! SLAYER. READER

That Time I got Reincarnated as a slime x Demon Slayer

Peace. The war had finally ended and the three hashira were the only one remain standing.

Shinazugawa Sanemi, the Wind Hashira. Tomioka Giyuu, the Water Hashira. And Uzui (Y/n), the Sound Hashira. Ever since Tengen Uzui, the former Sound Hashira, resigned, his first born who was only 17 years old took his place. He knew what consequences what his child will go through.

"Don't worry, Otou-sama, Okaa-sama! I will flamboyantly slay the demons that get in my way! And once I made it through, promise me you guys will give me a sibling, okay?!" Those was his words before he went to the war alongside with the other slayers.

But what had gotten Tengen and his wives so scared even though that (Y/n) had survived from the war?

Simple. Their slayer mark was opened. The poor child could only live for the few years left and their parents doesn't want that. They want to live with their family peacefully away from the danger.

"It's okay you guys.. Let's forget about the mark and focus on the things now! Let's be happy until the end!" Oh how they wished to stop time and hold onto this moment longer.

But after 5 years, death door had opened itself for the lad.

"Hey, hey... why are you guys crying for? This was never a goodbye," (Y/n) weakly smiled to their parents, hands interwining with Hinatsuru. "You are such bright child," The woman whispered as she kisses the knuckle of her blood related child.

"Otou-sama.. Can I have my final request?" The white haired man leaned close to his child. "What is it?"

"..Once I rest.. put me near to our play place..." Tengen fighted a tear and nodded his head. "I will my little sunshine.." A smile etching it's way to (Y/n)'s face once more. "I'm sorry I couldn't last long.." The young white haired teen muttered.

"Don't be sorry.. Please.." Makio said, rubbing her thumb against her child's hand.

" 'Ka-sama.. 'Tou-sama.." (Y/n) called out and the three hummed. "I feel... tired.." (Y/n) wasn't lying at this point as they find it hard to even breath properly. "Can you guys.. stay with me.. a little longer..?" The four adults stayed queit and hugged their oldest child.

"Rest well our little sun," that was the last thing (Y/n) heard before closing their eyes. The small smile still stuck onto their face.

Cold..

That's what (Y/n) felt. But the cold temperature slowly gets warmer and comfortable.

"Are they okay?"

"Rimuru-sama, they're waking up!"

"Look at their swords.. It's quite of a design, no?"

Whispers and voices erupted around the young lad and as soon as they opened their eyes, they were met with multiple colored ones. Groaning in pain, rubbing their head, (Y/n) sat up and looked around.

'This isn't the Sound Estate.. Where's Otou-sama and Okaa-sama?' (Y/n) thought to herself.

"Ah, you're awake now, I'm glad!" Said a voice. The white haired figure then looked down infront of them to see a little blue slime..?

"Eh?"

"My name is Rimuru Tempest! Souei told me that he found you laying unconcious in our forest," Said the slime, as it jumos back abit and shifted itself into a short figure with baby blue hair and yellow eyes.