《6》Six Eyes

cover art by h0pe.lez

.

.

.

.

.

(THIS CHAPTER WILL TAKE PLACE BEFORE JJK ANIME)

"Helloo~ Your Favorite Teacher is hereee~"

A loud clap resonates in one of the local hospital's rooms, where two young teens sat on the beds with bandages. One had a blank face while the other was clearly irritated. Their mood was only fouled when a familiar tall bandaged eye man came in and greeted them with a grin.

His smile drops, looking at the students with what seemed to be a baffled expression, "Oh my...you guys really look like crap,"

The girl irks at this, visibly angered by the older man's words, 'DAMMIT! WHOSE FAULT IS IT FOR LETTING US GET THIS INJURED!!??'

"You!" She points, half of her face bandaged up, "I thought you said this was a Grade 4 mission...!!"

The man raises both his hands up, shrugging before giggling nervously, "Oppsies~☆"

The girl was in a fit of rage, wishing she could wipe that smug look off his face but since he was their teacher she couldn't do so. She gives up, huffing with her arms crossed. The boy beside her smiles at her mood.

"Well~ Seeing that both of you're injuries aren't too seriously~" The bandaged eye man claps his hands together, "Now Let's talk about the mission,"

The tall man picks a wooden chair from the sides and places it in the middle of the room, right in between the two beds where the students rested. He leans back, his smile never leaving his face, "What exactly happened?"

The two students were quiet at first, trying to recollect the mission from the previous day. They remember how much power the Curse had, and it was a challenge. They tried to injure it but it seemed to have provoked him even more. That is when they were overpowered by its immense energy.

"When we entered the School...we did not find anything too strange. Lots of Curses but none attacked us and only watched," The girl began to explain, "I'd say we spent around 30 minutes trying to find the Curse,"

At her words, the boy beside her nods at her, "Salmon..."

"And when we did..." She recalled the memory, recalling how strange the Curse was acting, "...it surprisingly did not attack us and it looked like it was crying,"

"As if...it were completely ignoring us..."

The bandaged eye man's lips pursed, his thoughts running after the detailed story of the mission.

"That is when we decided to sneak attack him, but failed," She frowns at the memory, "That's pretty much it really..."

'Hmm...nothing really stood out other than the Curse ignoring them...' The man lets out a small sigh through his nose, standing up from his seat.

Just then, the girl's mind envisioned the woman that she saw on the scene. She almost gasps, now looking over at her teacher, who was ready to leave, "Ah...that's right..."

"There was a woman...I think?" She started with a frown, trying to remember what exactly she saw. At that, the teacher stopped, peering over his shoulder.

"A woman?" He phrases again, now quite curious.

"Yeah...she was standing next to Curse, and walking away with it," Then, her teacher walked towards her bed, sta her at how close he got.