CHAPTER 107. New Nicknames

"It's beautiful, but why are we here?" I faced Lucifer and took a breath. "They're going to be worried about me,"

Lucifer shrugged, with out a care in the world and sat down in a patch of grass. "Come and sit," he waved me over and met my eyes.

I felt myself swallow as I hesitantly obeyed, sitting next to the king of hell, butterflies dancing in my stomach. I glanced up at him, flustered at his astonishing appearance.

He definitely seemed to have an magnetic like force about him. Lucifer gave me a sly smile. "I meant my lap darling," his eyes were a dark challenge, and I accepted, boldly slipping into his lap, face calm, eyes narrowed as I told myself not to lose my head.

"Tell me something," my hands touched his shoulders slowly as I spoke. "What exactly do you intend to do with me?"

Lucifer placed his hands on my waist, hot and large, tattoos on his fingers. "Hmm, that's a very good question. I suppose I'm intrigued by you, I saw the deepest and darkest corners of your mind, I may know you better than you do yourself," Lucifer said and licked his bottom lip slowly.

"Never in my six thousand years have I seen someone quite like you, and I want to be around the little treasure I found." His fingers slipped along the skin of my lower back, shirt lifting up, by chance or his magic, I wasn't sure.

It was all around, his magic and powerful aura, almost dizzying. "Lucifer, I don't, I don't want any trouble," I bit my lip, cheeks heated at his intense gaze and soft touches.

"No trouble? Kitten I'm afraid I'm the king of hell," Lucifer cupped my cheek and gave me a fake look of pity. "I'm afraid trouble comes with the package,"

I started at him and bit the inside of my cheek. "And of my nine?"

Lucifer smiled slyly. "Don't you mean ten?" My eyes grew wide and a darker flush rose to my cheeks.

"Why do you want me? Aren't there plenty of sexy demon woman?" I asked in a high voice.

"Do you dislike the idea of having the king of hell under your every command?" His voice was teasing, eyes searching my face.

I felt my shoulders stiffen from the shock of his words. "M-my every command?!" I demanded, eyes closing as my voice rose, but I quickly dropped my volume as his eyes narrowed.

"Listen darling," Lucifer said slowly and snapped his fingers. I screamed as I felt the sensation of plummeting, suddenly free falling into the ocean.

I curled up and closed my eyes tightly, feeling his arms surround me. After a moment I opened my eyes and paused, peering up at Lucifer as he stood on the calm water, grinning down at me. "That was mean," I accused, breathless, my heart racing.

"I meant what I said, whether you've realized it or not, I want to be in your little world, Raven Light," he took a few steps towards the beach, a grin on his face.

"Well, you've got to get permission from everyone else first," I grumbled, heart still pounding from the scare. "And there isn't anything little about it,"

Lucifer's grin widened. "Does that mean you agree?"

I scowled and looked away from him purposely. "Yes, Mr. Demon sir, that means I agree, but you have to get a yes from everyone."

"Easy, if they weren't going to let me they wouldn't have left you alone in that bed," Lucifer sang and stepped onto the sand.

I pressed my lips together. "Well, there is Aaron, and Faith,"

Lucifer set me on my feet. "Aaron and I have already come to an understanding, just because I was in your head, doesn't mean I can't talk in others at will."