Chapter 7: Found

Warning: Suicide

Chapter 7: Found

Taehyung was sitting on the floor of his room his back leaning on the door while hugging his knees. He was crying continuously, after seeing the suit on top of his bed that he had to wear for his wedding.

His father was eager for him to get married that's why his evil father arrange the wedding which the family of the girl agreed.

He was getting anxious not knowing what he should do. However, he was still hoping and waiting for Jungkook to call him and comfort him. He badly wants to hear Jungkook's voice right now. He was sure that Jungkook will listen and understand him.

"Kim Taehyung, open this door! What are you doing, huh?! You have to be prepared for the wedding! What are you taking so long in your room?!!"

His father yelled outside of his room, Taehyung just covered his ears with his both palms. He doesn't want to hear his father's voice right now. He felt annoyed hearing that annoying voice.

"Kim Taehyung! Don't make them wait! Don't embarrass me in front of them!"

'Go away, go away, leave me alone' He mumbled to himself covering tightly his ears with tears falling down his eyes.

He was glancing back and forth to the telephone. He was wondering why Jungkook took so long to call him. Just one minute, he will wait one minute more. If Jungkook didn't call him, he will do what was on his mind.

'Please, call me, Jungkook. At least for the last time, I want to hear you, please.' Taehyung sobbed and looked at the telephone.

Meanwhile, Jungkook and Jimin had arrived at the riverside. It was raining hard but Jungkook didn't mind. He was desperate to look for whatever Taehyung hid in the tree.

"Jungkook, look for it faster. It's not safe to stay here or else we'll get swept by the waves." Jimin uttered holding the umbrella tightly as if his life depended on it.

The waves were tremendous and the weather wasn't good. Jungkook was digging the soil under the tree. He wasn't sure too if it work but he had to try. For some reason, he felt like there was something in the place. Jimin was observing the waves to make sure that they can avoid them.

"Where is it?" Jungkook muttered still digging.

His hands were already dirty but that doesn't stop him.

"Jungkook! If you saw nothing, let's leave now! It's not safe to stay here!" Jimin yelled.

He flinched when the umbrella he was holding flew away because of the air.

"Just a moment, hyung!" Jungkook yelled back in response.

Jimin grabbed Jungkook's arm to stop him.

"Let's go now, the waves are getting bigger. We had to leave now!" Jimin said pulling Jungkook's arm.

"Please, hyung, just a moment." Jungkook retorted and continue to dug.

Taehyung gets inside his bathroom and saw a blade. He looked into the mirror, seeing how bad he is. Jungkook didn't call him and he lost hope. He was standing in front of the sink while the water is on.

His hands were shaking with his tears kept on falling down his cheeks. He grabbed the bottle of Acetaminophen (Tylenol) pouring all of it into his palms, some of them were in the sink. He drank them in one gulp until he heard someone barge into his room.

"Where the heck are you, Taehyung? They were looking for you! The time is running out! Don't waste their time just waiting for you!"

His father yelled knocking on the door of his bathroom. He pointed the sharp blade at his right wrist. He pressed it tightly until the blood ooze out on his wrist. He continues to slice his wrist, creating 5 lines.

He wasn't in his right mind, his head felt dizzy due to the overdose. His eyes were blurry and everything was going round and round. He clasped on the sink when he felt he was getting weak. His breath was unstable and his head also hurting.

He fell on the cold and wet tiles, and the sound of water and his dad knocking suddenly went gone. He was running out of breath and his eyes were getting heavy. And everything went blank.

Jimin was getting nervous and worried at the same time because of the typhoon. He knew he can't stop Jungkook until he find what he was looking for. He accidentally pointed the flashlight at the trunk of the tree.

"What's that?!" Jimin asked shocked seeing the name carved on the trunk that wasn't there before.

He caught Jungkook's attention, and Jungkook was surprised to see it. He looked down on and the old dirty bottle appeared.

"I found it, hyung!" Jungkook screamed.

He grabbed the bottle and saw it was already musty. He blew on it to see it properly, he saw the old paper and another thing inside it.

"Let's go now!" Jimin uttered grabbing Jungkook's arm.

Jungkook bring it with him and they went back to his grandfather's mansion.

"What did you two do outside? It's not safe to go outside. You two are soaked, you might get cold." Jungkook's grandfather chided.

"We're sorry, hal-abeoji, we are just looking for something." Jimin retorted.

Jungkook immediately went to their room, he got in the bathroom to take a quick warm shower, excited to see the bottle. He just wore the towel around his waist and quickly got out.

"At least wear pants." Jimin rolled his eyes while drying his hair with the hairdryer.

Jungkook ignored him, proceeding to remove the cover of the bottle. He breaks it apart, unfolding the old brownish paper.

He saw the letter but the picture caught his attention.

He can't help but smile, he just notice that Taehyung was beautiful and handsome

He can't help but smile, he just notice that Taehyung was beautiful and handsome. A blush crept on his cheeks thinking how beautiful Taehyung is if he was under him...

"Shut up, Jungkook, don't think about it." He scolded himself slapping his cheeks.

Jimin saw it and he just shooked his head ignoring Jungkook's craziness.