Chapter 67

My jaw dropped watching where he had brought me to.

Repeal it back, you look like an idiot.

Not in awe, not in beatitude, in absolute dement. He brought me to a martial-arts class?! I thought it was a date, I took two extra minutes to decide my outfit. Is my human suffering sexy enough for you, God?

A younger woman came out of one of the rooms, wearing a Judo gi. She seemed really sexy, her pixie hair drenched in sweat and her body beautifully carved.

Her eyes glistened like stars in a well when she saw Yoongi.

"Oppa!" She exclaimed, running to him and greeting with a small hug.

Oppa? I hate to think, I wish I was feral and brainless. Thinking is making me fucking jealous.

"Oh," she smiled with a childish curiosity. Fuck, she is so cute. She seemed younger to me.

"Jee Unnie, woah, I am meeting you," she clapped excitedly instigating my smile till she added, "I'll be training you, I am so excited."

Wha-hat?

I looked towards Yoongi who nodded.

"I enrolled you for a self defence class. She is Yui, my cousin. She is a black belt at judo."

My eyeballs almost dropped down on the floor hearing that. I mean, sexy and cool is one thing but what about my comfort??

I giggled nervously, "Don't you joke around."

"I am not. I called Yui day before yesterday. You know the day you came to the concert and I wasn't there to help you. It made me feel so guilty hence I came up with this."

I shook my head, "No no no wait. You felt guilty, so I have to do this? Sorry, repeat?"

"I think every person should have done a basic self defence training. It'll benefit you," he reasoned.

No. I mean yes but no.

"I don't need this, I am strong enough," I said flexing my biceps, not-so-appreciable. Yui laughed cutely at it.

Fuck everything, lemme first talk to this cutie out there. Am I ambisextrous? I think that's called bisexual! Fuck it.

"What's your age?" I asked, diverting my attention to her.

"I am 21," she responded.

"Wow. That's quite impressive."

"Don't change the fucking topic," Yoongi grunted.

"You changed the fucking vibe mister. Don't talk about the topic!"

"So, from when will you commence?" She asked me.

"Oh no no-"

"Oh yes yes!" He interrupted me.

Think of a bribe. A bribe. I think I gotta do this placing a stone on my heart.

I neared him, reaching his ear, "Please Yoongi. I'll give you my Doritos."

"You can have them," he replied, "she'll start from today."

"No wait," I revolted, "What about my consent?"

"Not needed," Yoongi giggled.

My shoulders dropped at that and I pouted, trying to think of how I can escape this.

"Stop thinking. There's no way out," he laughed at my disposition, pinching my cheeks.

I looked up at him frustrated, "What if I defeat you? If I defeat you, I won't do this. Okay? Deal?"