Chapter 12

Magic/Aura

Foy; So where were we at, on the gate? Was it eight?... nine?

Fay; * From afar he yells,* You're on nine.

Foy; Ohh yeah?. Now, gate nine is The Gate of the Lost ones. Hmmm, How can I explain this? Because this one confused me a little. So, this gate houses the lost souls, souls that never knew God or kinda denies who God is. The worst thing is having to be this type of soul, being like " God isn't real" or like never knew that he exists, you know? There is one more type of soul. So, remember when I said that there is no God on my planet? Well, my planet or "Earth" isn't the only thing that is going through this type of predicament. But, I can't get into that type of conversation, yet. All you need to know is that the "Earths" that already went through their rapture, all the people that are left are called lost souls and they come to this gate. No one wants the lost soul so Lucifer decided to rip they're essence out of their soul bodies and throw them in the Pit of Nothingness. It's sad how you would believe that the only way you'll go to heaven is to do things for *Him* and then hell sends you down here. It happens more than y'all think.

Now last but not the best is the Gated Army. This gate is so Fucking bad that when the first time I got here I almost threw up. This gate also houses The Pit of Nothingness. Now I hated this gate only because, the demons saw so much shit that they had to release the tension in the bodies, and so what they would do is they would murder people and Rape the bodies. Yes you heard me right, not the souls, the fucking bodies...like the corpes. Ohh, I feel like im going to be sick. Ohh Fuck, YYYUUKKK!! Because the human *souls* can't be touched yet and because they are not good enough they'll use the corpses of their victims. A Lot of time they will make a deal with the "dealers" or " contractors" over at the Given Gate and when the souls get drugged down to hell they'll over use the souls. Trust me when I say this, I would be in a gate waiting for any torcher to come my way then, being over used by these assholes. There isn't a soul coming here unless you'll be picked to be a demon honestly. I believe I'm the only soul that became....A Demon.

The Pit of Nothingness is a pit that has *nothing* in it. Let me explain, there's these types of demons that become rogue, and they're always hungry. Any souls that go here will be eaten alive. These demons will eat anything and everything insight. What the demons will do is rip essence from souls and throw the *Hollows*, which hollows are souls that are empty. They will take souls essence and throw them in the pit and the Nothings will eat them.

Fay; That's a bit much don't you think?

Foy; *He looks confused.* Hey, I threw only a couple down there and I was down there too.

Fay; So, there.... was.. someone? Or something that came out of that pit?.

Foy; What do you mean?

Fay; You just said, no one came out of the pit before but then you just said you've been there.

Foy; Uuuhhh?........ Back to the story.

** Flashes to the Story **

       Foy replied, " I have to *incase* my aura?" Gimi replies, " Yes your aura, it's your essence but better. You see you need your essence to control your soul without it, your soul becomes what we like to call Hollow. If you're a Hollow then there is nothing we can do to save you. We can exchange essence here and there but we can't give it to a Hollow. The only way you can revive a hollow is by their own essence, but we throw them away anyway. * Foy went back to his training. Foy incased the wooden sword with his aura and held it for a while.* Gi started talking, " Ok so move the sword around." * Foy started to move the sword around and then he started to swing it around. Mi picked up another wooden sword and threw it at Foy and he caught it but both swords incinerated.* Foy confused replied, " What the fuck happened....I fucking had it....like what the fuck." Gi replied, " The reason why it was incinerated is because your aura is depleting. The less concentration the more power you use and then when you run out, you'll have to wait until you get it back. There is a case where a soul can use all of their aura or essence and become hollow, so be careful when you run out."

       Foy asked, " Question? Why do you look so worried? You shouldn't care." Mi replies laughing, " We don't care, Hah.. that's funny. Look, learn and ask questions about your lesson." Gi replied after Mi, " Or you'll disappear and no one will see you again." Gi turned around and replied while he turned his head, " Not even your girl. Now hold two swords and swing them around until you get tired and after that...swing again. I'm Heading out, hey Mi stay here I gotta go." * Gi left and Mi supervised. Foy kept at his training until he got the hang of it. Once Foy got it down Mi picked up another sword and threw it at him. Foy dodged and the two swords incinerated.* Foy replied annoyed, " Really fuckface? I had it down and you messed it up." Mi replied laughing, " You think I care, dumbass? Do you think anyone cares if you got the hang of it? Fucking no so, don't lose your concintration." Foy replied, " I'm trying but it fucking hard." Mi replied, " I do not care, do it." * Foy started it up again. *

**Two years had passed and Foy got it down with only two swords left.**

       A woman-like figure replied, " keep your chin up and repeat what I say. Of the name of Hades I summon Hell Fire." * The fire engulfed its hand and she threw it at Foy. Foy ducked and he tried it but nothing happened. So, he tried again.* Foy, " In the name of babies I summon Hh...hill fire?." * Nothing happened and Foy was disappointed.* It replied irritatedly, " Did you just say?!!*In the name of babies*?!" Foy replied, " That's what you said, I said what you said." It replied angrily, " I wanna rip you apart!!! I said '''OF THE NAME OF HADES'' JACKASS!!" Foy replied, " And that's what I said, but it didn't work." * She hits Foy in the back of the head and walked away. Foy kept practings on that spell. She came back with a book.* Foy asked, " What's that...a book." She thought to herself, " No, it's your dick." She replied, " No more questions, look." * He looked at the page she was on." She replied, " You will have to know this before I'll teach you anything else. This is called The Shot Up. It conjures up all your essence onto one spot and doubles your power by ten. It's like a power up with your strength, speed, essences. Another thing is it can stack but you do it too much and you will deplete your essence into nothing and you'll be a hollow. After that I'll teach you how to use a Relic and a Ruin."

       * She walked away and Foy started practicing.* Foy replied to himself, " How can I practice this shit if I can't read it." * Foy tried to attempt to read the book. He could read some but not all. He kept at it until he could read more. Foy got so involved in his study that he learned more than what should.* Foy replied to himself, " Ok, On the far to the near...home to hell open the portal to Him." * Bang* * A portal opens up to Lucifer's bedroom. Foy walked in the portal to hear a noise on the bed. He looked over to see Asmodea getting stuffed like a thanksgiving turkey and Foy walked back into the portal and closed it.* Foy replied, " Nope, not doing that again. Damn, Lucifer was getting her good." * Foy started another spell and he was so comfortable doing all the spells in the book that it became second nature. The female-like demon walked in while laughing and started talking to Foy.* It replied, " Ok, so I've been watching you from afar and that portal to Lucifer's room was funny as hell. Now, let's fight." Foy confusedly asked, " Why do we have to fight? I mean there's no rush into anything.... Ummm." * She looked confused at him.*

       It replied, " What? Don't wanna hurt me?" Foy replied, " Well, no. You're a girl/woman. I do not hurt girls, even when I was alive I never took missions that involved me beating up a girl." She replied, " What do you mean? You shot a woman that you helped in the street." Foy replied, " And? She came at me when I was thinking I didn't know she was a girl."

** Flashes to Foy**

Foy; That's the truth, I never hurt a woman.... Well, at that time.

**Flashes back to training**

       She laughed and replied, " Listen, I don't care if you don't hit me or will hit me. You will be attacked by anything and everything. Now, LET'S FIGHT!!" * It raised its hand and she conjured up a sword in thin air. She rushed Foy and attacked him unarmed. He pushed back and raised his hand.* Foy, " Ok, let's go. Hella Hymns Hella Hell fire, conjure up The Chain's OLYMPIAN'S HELL FIRE!!!" * Chains covered in fire wrapped around Foy's body. The Chains had five points on the tip of it, looking like arrow heads. He rushed back and threw point one straight for her, second point around her and the other three guarding his body.* It replied, " Ohh??? What's this? How can you use those chains?" * Foy jumped on the ceiling and jumped to Her before she could think, but she stopped the fight by grabbing Foy out of the air and throwing him down.* It replied, " Now where did you get those chains?"