A break maybe

Jean found the perfect ring and bought it, well that was a month ago. She's been contemplating about her and Diluc, they been having fights. It was suspense every time she was alone with him. Jean loved Diluc regardless but both we're having hard times.

Jean: Its fine i can handle my financial issues Diluc! I'm not a child.  An idiot mindless carefree child!

Diluc: Not when your like that! Are you stupid!? Your going to die, thats so fucking dumb Jean!

Jean: I thought i would be better that way!

Diluc: Live for yourself idiot, not for other people.

Jean: You don't kno-

As they we're arguing the sound of a door opening caught they're attention.

Klee: master Jean? Are you oka-

Jean: I'm sorry Klee, please go back to bed honey.

Klee: Oh-oh oh alright...

She went back to bed and Jean wore her coat quickly leaving.

Diluc: Jean! 

Jean: What do you want, sir?

Diluc's angry mixed with worried face turned into his old dead in the eye stare. Red flaming intimidating eyes starring dead into her soul. Her heart clenches with fear.

Jean: I'm leaving. 

Diluc: Maybe this was never going to work like i told you so. I also see you have a thing for Lisa.

Jeans heart clenched.

Jean: No! I'm sorry. I love you Diluc please don't leave.

Diluc: I thought you're the one leaving.? 

His tone was getting more intimidating 

She came closer to him saying sorry over and over again.

Jean: Diluc i-it can't end like this what the hel-

Diluc: Oh Jean your so stubborn, would it hurt to listen to me?!

Jean: I'm- no i was right. Diluc i'm sorry please i just cant put this in a more adult words..

Diluc squinted his eyes and looked to the side.

Diluc: Jean are you stupid! One of us could just die right now please just go leave

Jean: WELL FINE! IF YOU DON'T GIVE A SH- ABOUT ME WHY EVEN BOTHER?!

No one's scarier than Jean when she's mad.

Diluc: I thought you understand i have trouble expressing feelings. It doesn't matter because miss Jean here would rather die. I hate you.

Jean: Thank you Diluc i also hate myself.

She started to cry

Diluc: Look Jean, i'm- i'm  sorry. I didn't mean it, your the only one i- uhh..?

Jean: its fine, i forgot about that.

Diluc: Jean please, it was a miss communication.

Jean: Diluc, my apologies for raising my voice. It'll take sometime before i completely forgive you but its fine i love you and i suppose you know that. 

Diluc: its.... fine.

He slowly grabbed her waist from behind and gave Jean by surprise. Kissing her neck while holding her hand Jean let out a soft moan. He stayed there quite a while, Jean took of her coat and Diluc moved on kissing her hips and stomach. When they we're done she sat next to him and started crying.

Jean: I'm sorry i feel really fucked up. Oh my language, i want to restart again. I feel like we're not working. Its getting a bit..messed up.

Diluc: Jean, i just want to ask something. Are we breaking up right here right now?

Jean: Diluc i love you so much why is it like this. Theres going to be something that will end myself. Why are you asking me that Diluc? Didn't we just talked about this. I love you so much why are you-

It felt cold. Jean gave up. She stood up and turned to Diluc

Diluc: Can you just be my partner in life we could just be together. Jean i'm not even joking i love you so much i put you in so much after the misscarrige and everything. I'm responsible for that we could restart like you wanted Jean Gunnhildr we shall not be apart until our deaths. They say let the-

Jean: Let the wind lead.. Diluc if your taking my hand in marrige, my answer is yes. Don't make me cry more. 

Diluc: I got a ring for you here.

Jean: I got one too..

They wore the rings.

Jean: Your a cure to abyss of sadness, thank you.

Diluc: oh? i- ahem. Well i-? I love you too

They hugged each other and Jean was crying again. Diluc looked at her crying face bluntly and smiled a bit. They got married right? They looked at each other with cold eyes,

Diluc: Lets sleep its getting late..

Jean: I'll be up in a second, i have work-

Diluc: pfft- you're not going to sleep then its predictable. I'm carrying you upstairs.

Jean: Am i really that predictable- WAIT DILUC DON'T CARRY ME N-

Diluc carried her upstairs to bed.

Jean: For Barbatos sake Diluc- atleast help me unzip this

Diluc: oh sure.

They got undressed (not naked im not insane) and went to lay in bed.

Jean: Its really cold. Can you hug me?

little spoon and big spoon.

Diluc: Jean? 

Jean: mmmh y-yeah?

Diluc: Why do you even like me?

Jean: Oh? I would ask the same but, honestly i don't know since we we're kids i had feelings but maybe its because we have a mutual understanding  and well uhh..

Diluc: well what???

Jean: Your really handsome. I MEAN..

Diluc: HAH- ohh sorry. Why i like you is, Jean your so hardworking, and kind you could understand me so much and you've been my childhood bestfriend. Your really pretty..

Jean: Oh really? Your such a softie inside. Uh! your hair is so soft and fluffy when its not tied up

Diluc: don't touch my hair its going to be dry.

Jean: my goodness..... DILUC!! AHH

She bursted crying again.

Diluc: Jean!? Are you okay?

Jean: uh, i'm so emotional today. Its not even funny. I'm just down today its fine.

Diluc: ohh? uhm sure... How's your state of health right now?

Jean: I still need meds for you know, but i,m overall okay.

Diluc: oh alright then. Are you feeling sleepy now?

Jean: Thanks for the talk darling, goodnight.

She blushed a bit after giving that bold statement

Diluc: DARLI-

Jean: shh its late goodnight 

Diluc: Night.

HEY EVERYONE RLLY SORRY HAVEN'T UPDATE IM HAVING A WRITERS BLOCK BUT ENJOY RLLY SRRY AGAIN.