Radheya Vansh

Karna and his family had to stay in Anga for a month to clear all the mess. During this time the families of HP soldiers were also brought to Magadha. Some of them were reluctant but Karna and Vishnugupt's clever planning not only forced them to leave HP and move to Magadha but they develop a deep rage against HP. Though it was Karna's planning to force them to go against HP but also the Kuru's general treatment of the families of dead or injured soldiers had made Magadha's work easier. In HP the soldiers were given very small salaries and no special amenities like treatment or pensions when they retire. The condition of the widows and orphaned children was very bad. So many families shifted to Magadha. Vikramjit, the law and order minister of Magadha was a wise man. He knew that just sentiments of patriotism and the lecture of Kshatriya Dharm were not sufficient to encourage the soldiers to give their best on the battlefield. To raise their loyalty and motivate them strongly to fight for the king and kingdom, the kingdom also should give them good salaries, proper treatment and financial security for their families in return. Once a soldier realized that even in his absence his family would be taken care of properly by the royalties, then he would give his undying loyalty to his king. So in Magadha, the army was properly trained and they were extremely loyal to their kingdom. 

After a month when everything was almost sorted in Anga, Karna, his parents, Eklavya, Dusshala left for Magadha. Karna already asked Guru Viswamitra for an auspicious date to coronate his parents as the Rajpita and Rajmata of his kingdom. Though Radha and Adhirath were reluctant at first but Vishnugupt made them understand that it was necessary to maintain the royal decorum.  

Two days later, Karna and others reached Magadha capital. Sharda Devi, the wife of Pandit Ramananda, the education minister did the Aarti and welcomed all of them inside. Everyone touched Guru Viswamitra's feet and he blessed them wholeheartedly. Then he informed them that the auspicious date for the coronation was three days later. So Karna asked his parents to take rest and get accustomed to the new life. Then he himself got busy with kingly duties. In fact, for the last one month, he always immersed himself in work. Both Radha and Adhirath understood his predicament, their Radheya was trying to lessen his pain and guilt of losing Vrushali by keeping himself busy. Karna's friends also understood his condition but they were also helpless. All of them even Radha tried to talk to him but Karna just said that he was okay and they did not need to worry about him but his well-wishers were all sad seeing his condition.

After a long day, Karna just left his palace and went to the bank of Ganga. Though he appeared tough in front of others but deep inside he was broken.....he lost his love, the only woman whom he trusted, with whom he wanted to share everything, his sorrow, pain, insecurities, everything. But now she was gone. He did not know if this was love but Vrushali was the only woman with whom he was comfortable. Though he did not see her for a long time but he always imagined her in his mind. Now he could not see her again, could not tell her about his journey, could not live a quite, peaceful life with her, all were gone just because of some arrogant Kshatriya kings. This one thought boiled his blood....what did those arrogant kings think of themselves? If they thought that they could do anything to anyone using their position and no one would stop them....then they were fools. Whatever happened to him, he would never let this happen to anyone....that was his promise to his brother and lover. For that, he had to work hard and destroy all those royals who had dared to play with the honor and lives of innocent people. 

Karna came near the shore of Ganga and sat quietly. This place always gave him peace before but today he was completely numb. As if all emotions except anger and vengeance left him.

'Mitra,' someone called him from behind. Karna realized who it was and looked behind.

Karna, 'Pranam pravu Vinayak.'

Ganesh, 'Come on mitra, why you always call me Pravu? Call me by my name...after all you are my friend.'

Karna just turned not saying anything. Ganesh came and placed his hand on his shoulder, 'I know you are angry with us. You are thinking that we Gods are responsible for your pain but my friend it is always human who tortures others. Yes, some Devs are becoming power hungry and forget their duties but we the Parambrhammas always wish good for the humanity.'