45

" There was this crazy youtuber that spread rumors that V was dating the daughter of the paradise group's President's daughter and also later said that Jungkook was dating actress Lee Yu Bi. Which of course wasn't true. But, the Mc of today's show was the person who accompanied the youtuber when we sued them. " He said.

" I do vaguely recollect hearing something like that. Explains why she was lying." She answered.
" Lying?" Jungkook asked.
" When a person is lying they do a subconscious action like scratching their forehead or nose . They also usually speed up while talking because a part of them just wants to get it over with. She did that all the time when she said that was sweet or something similar. " She answered.

" I will never be surprised by how much she notices small stuff about people" Jin exclaimed as he leaned back into the seat. " So that was why she was trying to drive a wedge or something?" She asks trying to avoid Jin's comment. " When did she even-" Taehyung said angrily. " I know this one. Its when she kept on focusing on questions about Alesha having to choose from one of us. It seemed normal at first but then, her persistence was weird somehow." Jungkook said gritting his teeth. 

" Correct" Alesha added. " Never mind. " Hobi said. " You should ask your friend later whether that was his girlfriend." Jimin suggested. " Was going to do that" suga said closing his eyes.

" Hey , I put your box in the a guest room. It still had stuff in it. Do you want to check it out?" Jin asked. " Not right now. We'll do it later" she said as she held out her pinkie to him. " Promise" he said as he hooked his finger with her. She headed back into her room and changed into Jungkook's stolen baggy sweatshirt and a pair of shorts. Jimin knocked on her door as she answered a small come in. " You alright?" He asked cautiously.

 " Yep" she answered.  " Sure?" He asked again standing dangerously close to her. "Yeah" she said. "Look at me." he said in a weirdly seductive voice. "Hmm?" she said as she looked up at him. "In the eye" he added. He bit his lips as the younger locked eyes with him. After staring back and forth , she lowered her head and said, "What about you?" 

He missed the eye contact and lifted her head up by hooking a finger under her chin as he gave her a questioning look. "You guys got judged again because of me" she said as she bit her lip. "Wish I could unfurl them" he thought as he said, "Are you thinking that you are a burden?" She nodded in response unable to read his expression. "I told you not to think like that again. " He growled. "But.." she began to say as a comforting index finger took it's rightful place on her lips, silencing her but, actually wanting to run amuck . It took all of his willpower to not dip his head closer to her.

"Ice cream?" he asked before she would break down into tears from the pressure. She grinned widely as she agreed. He went ahead and grabbed a tub of ice cream and a spoon. He headed back into the room. She was sitting on her knees , setting up the laptop as she connected his airpods to them.

 "She looks so innocently seductive at times" he thought as he licked his suddenly parched lips. "La la land?" she asked as he agreed with a whatever you say. " Maybe 3 idiots is better." she said as she moved aside giving him place to slip into. "All izz well" he quoted with an accent. She giggled as she handed him one pod as she put on the other.  

"Come here"  he said as he opened an arm for her. She placed the laptop on her thighs as she leaned back onto a bit of his chest and his left shoulder. He held the ice cream in his hand as he fed her a bit. A few minutes into the movie, she noticed that he was the one feeding her and that he didn't take any for himself. She grabbed the spoon and offered him a spoonful which he initially denied but ended up being forced to take a bite of.

A little later he caught her trying to lick the Choco chip off the spoon because it was stuck there. An explicit imagination went through his head. He later shook his head trying to get the thoughts out of his mind. This little action of his did not go unnoticed. 

She turned around to look at him. He pointed at his hair indicating that he was trying to shake it off. She gently tucked in his long strands of hair and gave him a smile. Later on Jimin couldn't stop thinking about how the entire thing was an indirect kiss. He smiled to himself. But, the moment was long gone when one of the male leads got heavily injured and was sent to the hospital. 

He patted her head as she let out small sobs. " No matter how many times I see it, It always gets me crying" she said. Jimin tugged at his sleeve extending it to his palm and wiping her tears , teasingly calling her a cry baby. "Woah, your collarbones" she said sliding a finger over his slightly expose collarbone. He shuddered under her touch and grabbed her finger before his indescribable feelings increased. He told her to look at the movie.