Photoshoot

* ^Taken from the group instagram^ *

Bella's P.O.V

"Okay, Bella, we're just waiting on the boys and then we'll get started" My manager Laura, says as we wait at the location for the photoshoot today "You're going to get along with the Sturniolo triplets," Laura says as we wait and I look down at my phone, "Are they also late?" I ask looking around for a set of three boys who look the same. "Calm down, they're not from here, they're from Boston. It might be different over there" Laura says "Or they're just three boys in a different city and are unsure where they're supposed to go" I smile as I poke fun at these boys that I've never met "Be nice Isabella," Laura says as she spots three identical silhouettes.

"Boys, this is Bella. Bella, this is Nick, Chris and Matt" Laura introduces us before we start the photoshoot.  "We're going to do some group shots, then the boys' group shot then we'll do some with one of the boys and Bella and then we'll switch the boy out" The photographer suggests and neither myself or the boys don't oppose because it's apart of jobs - their social media careers and my modelling career. Agreeing we head over to some stairs for the first set of shots.

Standing beside Nick and Chris, I'm instructed to fold my arms and smile at the camera while the boys smile at the camera as well. Taking different photos in different poses with the different boys, we wrap up the session a few hours later and head for lunch at Chipotle. Sitting down with the boys at a four-seat table and Laura and the photographer sat beside us at another table simply because there wasn't enough room. I laugh with the boys which was mainly at Chris being a menace and Nick trying to get him to settle and Matt just laughing and being embarrassed.

"Kids, in the car, you all need to try and get some sleep," Laura says as we had all arrived in LA this morning "Are you staying at Laura's too?" Nick asks me as we head out to the car, nodding my head and watching as Matt runs for the front seat, getting in and laughing as Laura's car wasn't very big so having two teenage boys in the back seat, even though Nick and Chris aren't big boys, they take up a lot of space in the confined space and sitting in the middle of them, isn't fun when I barely know.

Sitting cramped between Nick and Chris, I was so happy when Laura pulled up to her house, her daughter Madi come out to greet the boys and met me. "Bella, this is my daughter Madi. Madi this is my newest signee I told you about, the model, Bella" Laura introduces as we head inside and we're taken to the house to settle into where we're all going to be living for the next three weeks.

It's getting late and Laura heads in for the night leaving the five of us to our own devices, suggesting we go to bed since we're going to universal studios the next day, ignoring her we all decide to stay up and I in particular get to learn about the others. Laughing my ass off  with my newly founded friends is the best feeling I've  had in a long time. Cole, Chris, Nick and Matt can make you feel like you've known them your entire life in the matter of five minutes.

*I know this is a short and shitty one, I'm not as proud of it as the others, but requests are always open. ~Byeeeee Charlie*