chap-27

(this book called regret I can't suddenly change the plot guys )

It was already 2 when taehyung complete his presentation he need to go to office at 6 he just slept on  the table.

It was morning taehyung ate cup noddles and went to office.

He completed the work which given by this co works .

It was 9 30 there meeting will start at 10 .

Mr.jeon entered his cabin.

"Hello mr.kim why don't you bring me cup of coffee "he asked .

Taehyung went out to get coffee when returned he handed him coffee mr.jeon smirked at him and left the office.
Everyone gathered at meeting one by one everyone is presenting there ideas.

Next was taehyung turn.
Taehyung tried to open the file but it was not showing anything .he indeed open it today morning
So one must entered the office.
He it clicked him mr.jeon entered the his cabin.

He looked at mr.jeon who was smirking at him.

"What happened mr.kim haven't completed your work"Jeon asked more like mocking.

"May be busy in Fucking someone it's nothing new to him mr.jeon "mr.sung said.

Jungkook looked at taehyung who was not even defending himself just stood there.

"We assign we work mr.kim and your fucking some one .thats why the Kim's didn't last long .a person like him can't handle that position .such a low life people."Jeon said everyone laughed at him .

Again jungkook just sat there he want to stop his dad  but again something stopping him.

He didn't reacted.

Taehyung saw how jungkook wasn't even reacting he just sat there.
Taehyung closed his eyes took a deep breath.

"I-I can explain you on white board mr.jeon"taehyung said trying hard not to break out.

"Yeah you can "Jungkook said .
He didn't want his dad to create more scene.

Taehyung started to his hands were shaking badly .but he controlled it and explained the idea of it was pretty impressive .

Everyone were so shocked that perfect idea.

Mr .sung was burning in anger i need to something to him " he thought .

Taehyung entered the his hands shaking .it was too much him he just put hands on eyes.

Mrs.choi entered his cabin wearing very short dress.

"Now your are taking drugs to mr.kim "taehyung didn't react.

"Why you acting so stubborn taehyung even though you fuck girls at night why don't you come to my house tonight ". taehyung just stopped doing the work.

They thought him this low .

"I sorry I can't please leave the office "he said .