Part 38 (finding out their location and knowing we have another problem.....)

Y/N pov:

After I went to sleep....

SCP 990/Richard:"hello Y/N"

Y/N:"hey 990/Richard! Before we start training by any chance you know where to find a camera In the foundation?"

SCP 990/Richard:"let me guess your going to use the camera to find the other SCPs"

Y/N:"well teknakny I was planning on using the picture taken using a camera as a back up plan incase something happens when we rescue the others but I though I might as well should bring the camera for 105/Iris"

SCP 990/Richard:"I see.... Hmm.... If I'm right there should be a camera in the foundation's storage room.... It should be near your containment cell.... Just take a right down the hallway and you should see a sign that says storage room."

Y/N:"thanks 990/Richard"

SCP 990/Richard:"your welcome. And now we can start training."

After training.....

SCP 990/Richard:"your waking up again Y/N"

Y/N:"alright.... Bye 990/Richard"

As soon as I woke up Bright and the other doctors were in my containment cell.

Y/N:"hey guys what's going on?"

Doctor Bright:"aperntly SCP 343 asked to meet you"

Y/N:"umm.... Ok then..... But why are ALL of you here?"

Doctor Kondraki:"because a few days after SCP 343 meet you for the first time he requested that the 05s talk with you.... And they just saw the request 2 days ago...... But.... The 05s were not informed why he wanted you to talk with them and when they asked SCP 343 he never answered and only asked if the request have been granted so they send us here to ask if you know why first..... And that they will only approve of the request when they find out"

Y/N:"ok yes I know why he wanted me to talk to them again but he told me to tell only the 05s"

Everyone except Y/N:"......"

Doctor Kondraki:(sigh)"alright we'll tell the 05s about this...."

After that all of them except Bright left. Bright called some guards in to escort me to 343's/God's containment cell.

And because of the new containment procedures the guards handcuffed me behind my back and put a metal collar around my neck. It was honestly annoying since one of them kept tugging on my metal collar which was uncomfortable and I even almost tripped.

After we arrived in front of 343's/God's containment cell they took of my handcuffs and metal collar. And when I just sighed out of relive that the handcuffs and metal collars were of me 1 of the guards put his gun to my head!

Doctor Bright:"easy there! They just sighed! Put the gun down!"

After Bright said that the guard put his gun down.

And I when into the containment cell while Bright and the guards wait outside.

SCP 343/God:"hello Y/N"

Y/N:"hey 343/God. Why did you want to see me?"

SCP 343/God:"because I know that you were going to ask me if I know the location of the other SCPs that were captured by the scarlet king's cult so I though that I might as well make this easier for you to contact me by requesting to see you"

Y/N:"I see..... Well.... Do you?"

SCP 343/God:"yes their at 1 of the cult's many hideouts it's located near a beach in the city of [REDACTED](sorry I couldn't think of a actual city that I want this to take place so you guys can just decide which city you want it to be)"

Y/N:"thanks 343/God"

SCP 343/God:"no problem Y/N"

After thanking and saying goodbye to him I left the containment cell....

Doctor Bright:"that was.... Quick..."

Y/N:(lies)"yeah it turns out he just wanted to tell me something"

Doctor Bright:"alright then... Let's get you back to your containment cell."

After that I got back to me containment cell and soon it was night time.

No one was in my cell or in the room behind the window. So I created the portal to my pocket dimension and got the other SCPs.

SCP 076-2/Able:"so did anyone find any useful information?"

SCP 106/Lawrence:"well I decided to have a little ^chat^ with the cultists that I dragged into my pocket dimension during my containment breach. I asked where the others are and most of them said that they rather die than tell me and others say that they were only supposed to capture some of us for a ritual and their cult leader was going to meet them there and tell them which hideout they were planning to put them"

SCP 073/Cain:"well I heard that the foundation isn't making any progress to finding the others...."

SCP 682/Atanti:"5 of those cultist actually managed to break into my containment cell 3 hours after I exited this dimension and started praising and worshiping me telling me that I should join them for viewing the ritual and that my father will be there to make sure nothing or no one messes up the ritual. So if we're still going to do this I suggest we do it before my father gets there."

Y/N:"ok.... When will the ritual happen and when will your father be there?"

SCP 682/Atanti:"my father told them all that he needs to oversee the ritual. And that it can't start until he's there and my father will be there in the next 5 days at 7a.m."

Y/N:"great...... We only have 5 days....."

SCP 682/Atanti:"oh please.... You should at least be great full I'm on your side because I don't want anything to happen to Abby and 079/Glitch"

SCP 173/Billy:"did you find anything Y/N?"

Y/N:"the others are in a children of the scarlet king hideout near a beach in the city of [REDACTED]. There might also be a camera in a storage room near the area of my containment cell."

SCP 035/Dyo:"good now we know their location and where we could find a camera"

Y/N:"yeah and I also thought that someone else could help us out"

SCP 239/Sigurros:"who?"

Y/N:"just give me a sec...."(teleport to SCP 939 containment cell)"hey 939"

SCP 939:"...are you....?"

Y/N:"yes it's me Y/N. And I need your help."

SCP 939:"with what?"

Y/N:"come with me and I'll explain"

I created the portal to my pocket dimension and got the both of us in. I explained where we are and what I needed him to do.

He of course reluctantly agreed due to the fact that he knows I could kill him at any second.

Author's note: hey guys hope you enjoy part 38 and I hope that you have a wonderful day/night.