-((2))- Planet Umusozi

(note : This Fanfiction comes from the imagination of a fan of the animation show BoBoiBoy, there might be some changes from the original show.

Author is not fluent in English and there may be many grammar mistakes, really help it if you could point out the mistakes so in hope the author could learn from mistakes and the Fanfic would get better in future.

Criticisms, suggestions, and comments regarding this Fanfiction are highly welcomed.)

Pict from : BoBoiBoy Movie 2

.

BoBoiBoy, Gopal, Fang, Yaya, Ying also Ochobot are on their way to the meeting room on Maskmana's order.

As they arrived in the room that was ordered, a person waiting for them in middle of the room.

The person has a mask and wear red armor, also a black cloak on his shoulder.

"Hello, sir..? Are you Admiral Amato?" Yaya asked kind of uncomfortable with the serious aura coming from the man as she do the TAPOPS salute along with the others.

"Well," The person then opened his mask and revealed his face. The teenagers was kind of startled by this, but amongst all of them there was one teenager who's the most shocked from all of them.

"DAAAAADDDD?!?!?!?!?" BoBoiBoy screamed really loud inside his mind as his face is like he is going to faint, Yaya looked at BoBoiBoy and worried at him while she is also more suspicious of him.

Amato smiled. "Yes, allow me to introduce myself. I am Admiral Amato. Same like you all, I'm also a superhero from earth. With the help of my power sphere, I helped and saved many power spheres. Mechabot, get out." As he finished his introduction, he ordered a power sphere of his. But, where is his power sphere?

Then his armor disappeared from his body and a red power sphere a little bit bigger than Ochobot appeared infront of Amato, "Hello, I am Mechabot. I am the one who helped him become a hero. I can mechanize with any objects into a powerful weapons, like earlier I mechanize with him into an armor" the power sphere named Mechabot introduced himself.

"You all may introduce yourselves" Admiral Amato ordered them.

"I'm Lance Coperal BoBoiBoy, I have seven elemental powers. Nice to meet you, Admiral Amato." BoBoiBoy decided to introduces himself, he brightly smiled after his introduction.

"Am glad to meet you too, BoBoiBoy. How about you?" Admiral Amato feels proud at his son as he responded. After that he pointed at Fang, gestured him to introduce himself.

"I'm Lance Coperal Fang, an alien from Planet Gogobugi. I have power that manipulates shadow." Fang introduced himself politely, as expected from the younger brother of Captain Kaizo.

But suddenly- "I AM THE MOST POPULAR IN THIS TEAM" ...he said it confidently. Whenever there's a chance, he's straightly taking the chance, not caring where he is and who is he talking to.

The other teenagers facepalmed really hard while Amato only giggled at Fang "Ahahah-- Alright, Fang. Next?-"

"My turn! I am Lance Coperal Gopal. I can turn things into foodies!" Gopal introduces himself as he posed his arm as he was holding a gun confidently.

"Your power actually is molecule manipulation, Gopal." Yaya corrected Gopal's introduction while staring at Gopal posed like a madman with blank face.

"I'm Lance Coperal Yaya. I have gravity manipulation power!"