37 : Party.

| this chap is long asf

─────── ⋆⋅🎨⋅⋆ ───────

"You know you don't have to go.."

Taehyung shrugged, watching Mira getting ready.

Her period ended as fast as it started and she was back in shape, but also invited to a party.

She asked Taehyung if he wanted along, not expecting much, but he agreed.

So here they were.

He waited twenty minutes in his car before deciding to come up to wait and thank God he did, because she opened the door in her underwear after checking who it was, so clearly not ready.

"I don't mind tagging along." He shrugged.

"You know Mira and Eren there, so I guess it won't.. Oh, Moon might show up." She precised.

"Okay.. You're going like that ?" He questioned her outfit.

"Yeah ?"

He let out a sigh, pushing his back against the bed to lay down.

"You better stay near me because I don't know how to fight Mira.."

It could've sound like a good compliment, if he didn't say it in all seriousness, borderline desperate.

"Do you.. Do you want me to change ?" She asked, not knowing how she should be taking it.

"If you want to dress like that, just do it." He shrugged. "I'm just telling you that if some buff dude tries to take you away, I want to thank you for these past few months."

She chuckled at his words, shaking her head in disbelief as she fixed herself up.

She wore a baby blue silk dress that fell above her knee, complimenting her figure really well. She paired it with heels of the same color and wore gold jewelry with it, a long necklace falling on her chest layered by a Vivianne Westwood pearl necklace, a gold watch layered with a Chanel bracelet and a small pair of hoops.

Taehyung opted for simplicity, dark blue jeans with a jean jacket of the same color and a black tee underneath with low Jordan 1s. A golden chain hang around his neck along with his usual bracelets, and as always, he looked good.

But to Taehyung, she looked better.

She always did.

"You look fine.." He said, knowing they were already probably running late.

"You seem excited for someone who's probably gonna be on the roast chair." She scoffed, giving last touches to her makeup.

"I don't give two fucks, you asked me to come along so that's what I'll do." He shrugged.