50

Two days had already past and I was back at home

Two days had already past and I was back at home. I haven't been talking lately. I just have so much on my mind.

Then yesterday Landon flatlined but the doctors were able to get it under control. He's still in a coma though.

Since their baby is in the NICU only the grandparents are allowed to visit since they're next in kin.

"Here." Makai said coming in with food from Mcallisters.

"I'm not hungry." I mumbled.

"You need to eat some you can't just keep skipping out on meals." He said walking in front of me.

"I don't have a appetite right now." I said.

"I got you a baked potato you know that's yo' favorite." He said.

"I'm not hungry." I sighed.

"At least eat some you been starving yo' self for two days that shit not gone work. You can fool them doctors like you been eating but you not finna starve yo' self while you here." He said.

"Makai- Just take one bite." He said sitting down on the bed opening the container and I sighed before sitting up.

He put some food on the fork before feeding me and I chewed it.

"Imma throw up." I mumbled after I swallowed it.

"No you not." He said. "Hm." He handed me the container.

I just sat it on the nightstand pulling the covers back over my head trying to go to sleep.

"Bruh get up." He said.

"No stop bothering me." I said catching an attitude.

"You the one that said you wanted to see yo' brother." He said.

"I know what i said."

"Act like it then." He said before leaving out and slamming the door. I got up walking quick to the door to open it.

"Why you slammed the door?" I asked following behind him.

"So i gotta slam a door to get you to get up?" He turned around.