Chapter 48: Beg

HELLO, MY GORGEOUS LOVES <3

Hope yall are doing okay! If not feel free to message me on here or insta 😗👍🏽

I hope yall like this chapter. KEEP YOUR HANDS ON THE DAMN PHONE, or not I really don't care that much 🤪😍

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

I narrow my eyes up at him, keeping eye contact as he wanders the gun up to my collarbones.

I lay my dagger back in between my bra and his head cocks to the side, "Why are you so stubborn?" He questions.

I scoff, "Why are you so high of yourself, baby?" His eyebrows raise at my mocking tone.

He strokes the gun up the side of my neck before positioning it in front of my mouth.

He taps the metal weapon against my lips, a playfully smirk on his face, "Open for me, amore." I examine his face before shrugging.

Two can play that game.

I smirk and open my mouth, taking his wrist and guiding the tip of the gun in my mouth.

I close my mouth around the gun, coating it with my saliva.

A heavy breath exits Silas' mouth at my actions whilst I raise my brows at him. He breaths in deeply as he retreats the gun from my mouth.

He smirks and clicks the safety on, this asshole could've shot me?

He puts the gun back in his holster before smashing his lips against mine, not giving me a chance to speak.

Silas tugs at the coat I'm wearing, letting it fall on the ground. I inhale heavily as his tongue touched mine, a sweet taste filling my mouth.

His hands grip my hips tightly, shifting my body closer to his. My hand is tangled in his smooth black hair, tugging and pulling.

Silas moves us towards our bedroom door, opening it as his lips are connected to mine.

We stumble inside while he shuts the door, locking it.

I whimper when he kisses up my jawline, resting a warm kiss under my ear making goosebumps rise on my skin.

My back crashes with the wall again as Silas kisses his way from my neck to my collarbones, leaving his marks on my skin.

"You love me?" I whisper, the sentence barely coming out of my throat. Silas pulls his lips away for a second, looking at me like I was asking him something dumb.

"So much," He breathes, his hands digging in my hips.

I smirk and hum, caressing my lips over his neck as his breath hitches.