22

ashtray

after 5 minutes of me leaving i ran back into the room with a condom in my hand. i walked in and saw val fast asleep on the bed. i frowned as i looked at her, did she really go to bed just before we were about to have sex?

i shook my head and sighed as i sat on my chair facing my monitor. i went on my phone for a bit until i decided i wanted to go to sleep as well, val was already in my bed so i didn't want wake her up.

i grabbed a blanket from the end of my bed about to walk out of the room to sleep on the couch before i heard a quiet groan coming from val.

i turned around and she still had her eyes closed but her hand was outstretched towards me, 'stay,' she said as i walked back into the room to get into bed with her.

i climbed over her to get to the other side which made her giggle slightly. i smiled at the sight of her and got myself comfortable. 'goodnight,' i said turning to face her. her back was to me so we weren't exactly face to face.

'goodnight and sorry ash,' she said weakly. 'sorry for what?' i chuckled already knowing the answer. 'for earlier.' she said moving her back into my chest.

i put my head into the crook of her neck while placing my arms over her waist, resting on her stomach. 'it's fine,' i said.

since when did i become like this? the fuck was she doing to me?

before i knew it i was asleep too.

valerie

i woke up to the sound of low giggles coming from the door, i opened my eyes to see fezco standing in the door way with his phone out to us. he was laughing at me and ash.

his eyes widened when he saw me and left the room. i bounced up but i still had ashs arm around my waist which made me kind of drag him a little, he groaned and turned around.

i got up and walked out into the room rubbing my eyes to see a very giddy ginger sitting on the couch on his phone. 'fez.' i said sternly.

he looked up and laughed, 'hey val, how'd you sleep?' he said bursting into a fit of laughter, i crossed my hands over my chest and huffed. i ignored fez and walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth with a spare toothbrush that was given to me a while back when i was here and to use the toilet.

after i finished i walked to see ash and fez on the table eating cereal. was cereal the only source of food they ate?

'you guys hungry?' i asked walking out the bathroom towards them, 'obviously,' ash said while taking big spoonfuls of milk and cereal.

'want me to make breakfast?' i asked as i sat down at the table with them, 'we're already eating,' ash told me matter of factly, 'yeah i know that dumbass but cereal?' i said rolling my eyes. bitch literally lives on only cereal and milk, oh and dr pepper but that's it. no way that's healthy.

fez looked up from his phone and examined me before his eyes widened and shook his head with a smile. 'you ok fez?' i asked while he was still looking at me. 'your neck weirdo,' he laughed pointing at my neck.

i pulled a confused face and looked at ash who was smirking down at his cereal bowl. i got up and walked to the bathroom, as soon as i got in i looked in the mirror to find a bright red hickey placed on the side of my neck.

i huffed in frustration tried rubbing it off. which obviously didn't work.

i walked out the bathroom kind of annoyed. i saw ashtray smirking at me, i just rolled my eyes at him and went back to the kitchen to grab myself a bowl and cereal.

i got them and sat back down facing ash and fez who both kept looking at me, 'what?' i said while pouring in my cereal then milk.

'nothin.' fez said before taking his bowl and putting it in the sink. 'ima go for a bit, don't do anything weird,' fez announced before walking out the door.

ash finished his cereal just as fez left the house, he got up without placing his bowl in the sink which made me shake my head.

i sat alone at the table counting my spoonfuls out of habit. 'the fuck you counting for?' ash asked as he emerged from the frame of his door. i got embarrassed and shrugged my shoulders and stopped counting which made ash laugh and sit down on the couch.

once i finished the cereal i grabbed mine and ashs bowl from the table and placed them in the sink, fezcos bowl was still there so i decided to wash them. 'nah ma, don't worry about it,' ash said while turning on the tv and watching what we were watching last night.

'the fuck were we watching last night anyways?' he asked while changing the movie and putting on baby driver. 'oh like this horror movie about this possessed woman who-' 'don't spoil i might watch it.' ash said interrupting me which made me shut up and finish off the dishes.

i walked into ash's room to find my clothes thrown over his chair, i grabbed them and got changed into them.

i walked out and ash lifted one brow. 'im leaving, thanks for having me and sorry.' i said while making my way to the front door. 'oh... ok, bye val,' ash said dropping his brow and his posture slumping a little. i gave a weak smile and walked out.

it was a saturday so i had nothing to do but go home.

au
short chapter sorry but i'll make the next one long dw🙏
i started school again so my updates will be a little slow sorry again
not proof read sorry

1029 words