LITTLE - CHANLIX

SHIP: Chanlix

PLOT: Chan has his way to cope with stress, and that way would be regressing into little space. The thing is, his dearest boyfriend Felix has no idea, what will happen when he finds out?

WARNINGS: None

REQUEST: lixiewixie

Author's Note: I've never written anything related to little space, I'm not a little or a caregiver, and I know nobody from the community, so please, if there's anything that I write that is offensive or inaccurate please tell me so I can fix it!

CHAN P.O.V.

At home at last. I sighed, it had been an awful day. JYP only liked one of the five songs we presented to him today, and all of 3RACHA was stressed during the rest of the day. We spent hours in the studio together and you could just feel the tension in the room. Nasty remarks under our breaths, eye roles, annoyed sighs... Don't get me wrong, they are amazing people and I love them with my life, but today was definitely not their day.

I just had to continue putting peace in between Jisung and Changbin, afraid they may end up killing each other or something. And precisely because of that both of them got mad at me! That was so unfair, they both kept causing me of picking sides and having a favorite, which makes absolutely so sense. So I just ended up yelling at both of them to behave like human beings and ran out of the studio.

I was so eager to come home, knowing I could just slip. I took my shoes off and headed toward my room. Entering my safe place I felt my mind turn foggy as I felt all giddy on the inside so I just let it happen, and slipped, leaving all the worries behind.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V. 

Little Chan was even more aware of how drained he was, so he did what he loved doing when he was in little space. He grabbed his favorite stuffy, a kangaroo, and his laptop and earphones. He opened the laptop and plugged in his headphones. He got on YouTube and searched for a compilation of his favorite cartoon.

FELIX P.O.V.

I walked into the living room hoping to see chan on the couch scrolling through his phone, or something like that. Instead, I saw only his phone on the coffee table and his shoes thrown around the floor.

That's odd, he's usually very tidy, especially in common areas, and he hated having his phone out of his side. I figured he was so exhausted he must have forgotten, even though it sounded like a poor excuse, even to me. I put his shoes where they belonged and headed towards his room, to give him his phone.

I knocked and opened the door, what I saw when I got in left me... confused.

The room was completely dark, Chan was there, cute as ever with a blanket wrapped around him, but he didn't look okay, he looked surprised and scared like a kid is when they have been discovered doing something they aren't supposed to.

Out of fear, I suppose, he knocked his laptop to the ground making the earphones unplug. I recognized the theme song of one of my favorite childhood cartoon shows. He was watching a cartoon?

He looked at me with pleading eyes before he burst into tears. I took action quickly, grabbing his laptop and pausing the video, leaving it on the desk as well as his phone. I took the shaking boy into my arms for a hug.

"It's okay Hyung, tell me what's wrong, hmm?" I asked rocking both of us sideways.

"'M not Hyung!" Chan whined, burying his head into my chest.

Okay, now I'm most definitely confused.

"Okay, Channie," I said, doubtfully, "do you mind telling me what's going on hun? Why are you crying?"