chap-28

It was week after incident every was same everything was same .

Everyday loads of work with bunch of insults he was habituated to that.

But he didn't today will be a different level.

It was around 11 AM mrs.choi entered the cabin taehyung looked up he was wearing very revealing clothes.

"You always say no to me mr.kim right see what will I do today "she said .

She slowly toared of her left hand sleeve and with help of her nails she made some marks on her neck and smudged her red lipstick.
And shouted loudly and went outside his . taehyung was so froze to react he immediately followed her .
But he reached out of the cabin there he saw .

Mr.sung along with mrs .choi who was crying badly.

"H- he tried to sexually harass me "She said crying badly holding mr.sung hand .

Taehyung was horrified after listening that he Doesn't even what happening.

Before he could react anything mr.sung puched him on face to which he stumbled back few steps .

Mr.sung took his coat and covered put it on mrs.choi .

"How can do this her people you should die u I don't know why mr.jeon was keeping you in office".

One of employee said it to taehyung.

Mr.jeon smirked at the commotion.

Mr.sung again puched taehyung few times .

Jungkook entered scene
"Stop mr.sung why are doing this office premises "jungkook shouted .

He saw taehyung he was not looking better he was looking so pale . blood was coming for the lip that busted and also form his forehead blood was coming slowly.

He heart hurted seeing taehyung like this .

"What happened mr.sung"jungkook asked .

"He tried to r**e  mrs.choi "sung said gritting his teeth .

"Was that true mr.kim"jungkook asked taehyung .

He  didn't  reacted he actually have bad reputation in office and again this incident no one will know what happened behind door so he doesnt have anything to say .

"See tha- "mr.sung was about to say something but jungkook cut him off.

He open the nearby laptop and entered something he opened the vedio footage of  mrs.choi in taehyung's cabin jungkook turned laptop so everyone can see . every one were literally shocked to see what mrs.choi did.

Jungkook coldly glared at mrs.choi who shivered how jungkook looking at him .

"You framed him for thing he haven't even done meet me in cabin after hour".

"Also mr.sung you violated the rule by beating an employee in office hour I want your resignation in one hour at my office table ".
Mr.sung was just looking Shockley at him.

"Mr.kim please follow my office"jungkook said .

They entered the office .

Jungkook took first aid and was about to clean wound taehyung backed off.

Jungkook just closed his box.

"Whats wrong with why were standing silently when they framed you on something which you haven't done". jungkook asked .

Taehyung just bitterly smirked at that.

"It not new to me mr.jeon it was already happened to me  once my wife and my father in law did that to me so I don't have any proofs against me so it's better to stay quiet.   "taehyung said and left the cabin.