chapter twelve : sneaking around

Tessa and Noah snuck around town

Tessa and Noah snuck around town. He would take them out and they rode on his motorcycle. They went went out on a paddle boat, went on a bike ride. a walk and during the walk he would hold her hand, they ate ice cream together and so much more! Tessa was having an incredibly fun time with Noah.

Elle was having fun with Logan as well, she would go out to dinner with him, play video games, have ice cream, watch the sunset together and so much

Elle was having fun with Logan as well, she would go out to dinner with him, play video games, have ice cream, watch the sunset together and so much. Lee spent time with Rachel but kept wondering where his two bestfriends were. Tessa was out at a pharmacy to get condoms due to her and Noah having sex.

Tessa found some and went to go pay but then she ran into someone. "Tessa!" Sara said seeing the young blonde. Tessa hid the condoms behind her back due to not wanting her to tell her parents. "Hey!" Tessa said a bit nervous. "Hi!" Sara said to her.

Noah planned to teach Tessa how to ride his motorcycle. Noah picked her up and put her on his should. He took her to his bike and set her down and told her, "Put your foot over the bike." Noah laughed as he patted the seat while saying, "Sit."

Tessa was at a dance competition, Her family, Sara, Elle, Lee and Noah were there. She won once again. When she got out showing her family and the rest of them her trophy, She hugged everyone. Noah hugged her tightly, he wanted to give her a kiss but they couldn't due to the others. Elle and Lee were wondering about this and Logan was getting a little protective.

"Dude, do you like my sister?" Logan asked his bestfriend. "No I'm just congratulating the girl who's like my little sister." Noah said making an excuse. "Okay..." Logan muttered and shrugged. Elle had a game the next day and Logan went to her game. Logan cheered for her, "Yes, Elle!" Mike looked at the boy who cheered for his daughter and was wondering what's going on with his daughter and the older boy.

Tessa and Noah were at the beach under the pier kissing each other as they watched the sunset. Logan and Elle were out at the playground watching the sunset as they were on the swings. Another day went by and Tessa and Noah went  out to eat for dinner. Noah wrapped his arm around her shoulder and kissed her forehead.

Once again, another day went by and Noah and Tessa were at her house in her room. The door was locked. She moaned as Noah kissed her neck and kissed his lips. Lee and Elle listened and wondered what the hell was going on in her room.