The Eight of Clubs

Chapter - 49
=============

  Chapter - 49 =============

Swadheenta

I'm sitting in front of vanity with closed eyes my hand placed on my head. I just hope whatever happened today no one gets suspicious.

I heard loud sound of door closing and I immediately turned back and found Rehan.

" What are you doing here?" I get up and stand infront of him. I grabbed his arm pulling him but he didn't budge from his place

" Rehan go from here before anyone sees you" I looked at him and he glare at me.

" Really? You're scared being in a room with your husband but you were not when you were dancing with him and he was flirting with you infront of all people" he said angrily, I pursue my lips just looking at him.

" Rehan he is Kirti's cousin and it's normal to tease eachother cousins" I explained.

" He was flirting with you" he is stuck on that thing, I rolled my eyes and cross my hands across my chest.

" Yes he did now what are you doing about that"

" I'm not, you are going to about that" he said, I knitted my eyebrows.

" You will go and tell everyone about our relationship" he ordered.

"No happening" I turned to the side, he grabbed my elbow and turned me towards him.

" It will happen now" he looked determined.

I have to do something I can't tell anything about our relationship.

" Rehan listen to me" I said softly.

" No I have listened enough what problem you have"

" Rehan..." I was going to say when door get opened and we both looked at it Ma and Kirti's mother was standing there.

" Why door was closed..." Ma trailed off then her gaze went to where Rehan was holding my hand I immediately pulled my hand back.

" What was happening here?" There was anger in Ma's voice and I'm very scared of my Ma.

" Vo.. Ma... Me.. yeh" I can't form a sentence properly. I gulped and answers.

" He come here to call me Bhai was calling me" I lied and Ma raised an eyebrow, she come closer to me and I held my breath.

" Sach bata do" she said.