chap-30

Jungkook just stayed In this position he doesn't want to move taehyung was sleeping on top on him.

He wake awake entire night he was caressing taehyung back another hand was holding him .

He need to find what taehyung was saying .

It was 5 in morning jungkook sensed then taehyung will wake up he slowly got up form there .

He went to other room.but mr.jeon stopped him.

"Where were you whole time jungkook you left the party in middle"mr.jeon said.

"No where I need go"jungkook left.

Jungkook didn't notice that there bite marks on him which mr.jeon noticed.

Mr.jeon entered the room which jungkook left few seconds ago he saw taehyung sleeping there.

"You have feelings towards him jungkook but don't I will make sure his heart will break even more."
Mr.jeon said at left the room.

Taehyung slowly got up it was 9 he looked around it was not his he didn't remember anything form night he only remembered jungkook and girl dancing.

He got up and went down.

He mr.jeon and jungkook.

Mr.jeon saw taehyung coming.
So he stared talking.

"Jungkook your engagement will be in week get ready ".mr.jeon said .

Taehyung halted in his position.

"What are saying dad " jungkook asked .

"Yes mr.park asked me they are ready to give you there daughter I think you don't love any one right why are you I think you will not object ".mr.jeon said.

Taehyung went down.

"Hello mr.kim"Jeon said .

Jungkook was shocked to see taehyung here he looked at him who was looking at him blankly.

"I will take a leave "he said and left the house .

His eyes filled with tears he need to go office he directly went to his cabin and sat there his boby was not supporting him anymore he black out on table.

Jungkook on other was feeling nervous what was about was taehyung thinking.

He went to office he saw taehyung cabin he know taehyung doesn't remember anything from night .

He went to taehyung office there he saw taehyung unconsciously on table.

He heart stopped beating see tae like that .

Tears were following from his eyes .
"Hey tae wake up"jungkook said his hands were shivering seeing tae like that .

He took phone and called ambulance.

Doctor took taehyung inside jungkook was crying badly .
"Please be safe tae I will never come to you again please ".
"I don't like her baby it was my dad just please be safe".

Jungkook just sat there crying .

Doctor came out jungkook stood at went near.
"He ok right tae is ok right ". jungkook asked desperately.

"see mr.jeon the patient is going through lots of stress if this repeat he may get heart attack  it looks like he is going through the stress more then month it not good for him I need talk to mr.park that day he said he will took care".doctor said and left .

Jungkook was so shocked there divorce was 2 weeks ago but why all these stress for a month .
"What's happening "he said

He looked up he saw jimin.