Chapter 47: Are the Enemies Here Again?

They had never heard this piece before, but their years of learning had taught them that not just anyone could play it!

But since Zhang Wei and Nian Yue were in the classroom, who could be certain that this was played by Nian Yue?

The bell rang and the students left reluctantly.

They still didn't know how and when such a talented composer had come to No.1 Middle School.

Nian Yan stood in front of the classroom door. Her face was so pale that it was almost transparent. Her hand that was about to knock on the door was clenched tightly.
She knew this piece

Zhang Wei had asked her to play it, but she couldn't

Even when Zhang Wei played it herself, it wasn't as smooth as now.

Without a doubt, Nian Yue was the one who had played the song just now.

But how was that possible!

Nian Yue had clearly come from the countryside. She probably did not even study music. How could she play such a tune?
"Yan Yan..."

Chen Yiran's heart ached when he saw her pale face. "Don't be sad. I'll avenge you."

*

Today's class was no different from those on any other day. The teacher did not change the unusually tough physics paper that he made them do in the afternoon. He only gave the answers to the students.
Lin Nan looked at the answer and then looked at the test paper he was doing. He scratched his head in frustration.

He had always thought that he was quite smart, but only half of his answers were correct.

Moreover, he could not understand the answer.

"Um, Sister Yue, can you help explain this question?"

"Sure." Nian Yue took the pen over, glanced at the test question, and started explaining.

She was a woman of few words, but she always got to the point.

As a result, after she finished explaining a difficult multiple-choice question in a few sentences, Lin Nan was able to understand it.

Lin Nan took the opportunity to ask all the remaining questions.Other students who could not understand the answer also came over to consult Nian Yue.

Nianyue explained everything in detail. She was able to explain it in different ways according to everyone's competencies, ensuring that everyone could understand it. It was not until school ended that she finished advising them.
Nian Yue carried her bag and went home. Lin Nan packed her bag and hurried after her.

"Sister Yue, wait for me!"

He did not realize that he had already addressed Nian Yue as his elder sister. He had subconsciously looked upon Nian Yue as his leader.

'The street lights elongated her shadow. Nian Yue was carrying her school bag and her school uniform was loosely draped on her.

Lin Nan walked beside her and thought about what happened this afternoon. "You... really grew up in the countryside?"

He had seen children growing up in remote villages on television. They were all dirty-looking and their grades were terrible.

However, the Nian Yue in front of him was different. Apart from her impressive results, her driving skills were superb. To top it off, there was that piece she casually played today

He had learned piano and knew why Master Zhang was so shocked today. That technique and the score

Ordinary people would not have been able to write it.

"Yes." Nian Yue nodded slightly and yawned. "Go home early."

Of course, she knew what Lin Nan was troubled about, but she was not in the mood to explain.

"If you want to go home, I'm afraid you won't be able to leave today..." As the two of them spoke, a few people walked out from the shadows. They each held a metal rod in their hands and surrounded the two of them.
"Another enemy of yours?" Nian Yue stuck one hand into her pocket and asked with raised eyebrows.

"I don't think so."

Lin Nan shook his head. The people who fought with him were usually students from other schools. These people looked like hooligans with nothing better to do.

"It has nothing to do with you. I advise you to scram as far as you can. I'm not going to be responsible if you get hurt by accident!" The leading hooligan pushed Lin Nan to the side and looked down at Nian Yue. "Little girl, you have some guts..."
It was obvious that they were here to look for Nian Yue.

Nian Yue placed her school bag on the floor slowly. Then, she stood up and asked lightly, "Are you here to look for me?"

"Of course!"

The person in the lead snorted. It was obvious that he did not want to say too much. He gave a signal to the people behind him and they surrounded Nian Yue. They aimed their metal rods at Nian Yue

Nian Yue dodged sideways and kicked the hooligan closest to her, who fell down pathetically. The other hooligans looked at one another and surrounded Nian Yue!

"Nian Yue, be careful!"

Lin Nan was so anxious that his face turned pale. Without thinking, he rushed over with his bag.

He knew that Nian Yue's kung fu was good, but he could not watch her deal with a bunch of hooligans alone. That would be too unmanly!

The other hooligans could not retaliate at all and were all beaten to the ground!

"Are you okay?" Lin Nan ran over, panting. His fighting skills were not bad, but compared to this group of hooligans who did not care about their lives, he was still far from it.

"Tm fine." Nian Yue shook her head and threw down the metal rod in her hand. Then, she walked towards the nearest hooligan.

The hooligan was beaten black and blue by her. When he saw Nian Yue coming over, he subconsciously grabbed the metal rod on the ground and held it in front of his chest. He threatened while trembling in fear, "Don't come over... If you come over again, I will hit you..."
Nian Yue pulled the metal rod from his hand and stepped on that person's chest. That person almost died from her stomp.

"Tell me, who sent you?" She stepped harder on the man's chest and bent over slightly, but her eyes were as cold as ice.

"I don't know..." The hooligan hurriedly shook his head. However, Nian Yue exerted force through her foot and his face turned pale from the pain. He felt as though internal organs were getting squeezed out by her!

He had no doubt that as long as Nian Yue was willing, it was also possible for her to stomp him to death!

"You don't know?" Nian Yue raised her eyebrows and kicked that person to the side like she was kicking trash!

The man felt as though his chest had been crushed by her kick and he spat out a mouthful of blood!

At this moment, a hooligan behind Nian Yue struggled to get up from the ground. A ferocious smile appeared on his face as he grabbed the metal rod on the ground and threw it at Nian Yue!

"Go to hell!"

Bang! It was the sound of that person falling heavily!

Nian Yue lifted her leg and kicked him in the chest, causing him to fall instantly!

All the hooligans were stunned by the scene in front of them. No one expected such a young girl to have such explosive power.

Nian Yue picked up the backpack on the ground, and went back the way they came.

"Where are you going?" Lin Nan asked, throwing away the metal rod in his hand and following behind her.

"School."

Nian Yue scoffed coldly as her lips curled into a mocking smile..