Chapter 64: An Invitation

"Where is he now?" Nian Yue continued to ask.

"He's from the Hacker Alliance and has barely shown his face." Wang Zhizhi shook her head. "But he's not as strong as you..."
She had once seen Nian Yue's body suspended in the air. Today, with a snap of her fingers, she could cut off all the electricity in the entire space.

This ability was much more terrifying than teleportation.

"Hacker Alliance?"

"Yes, the Hacker Alliance does not belong to any country. The people inside are the elites of each country. I helped them in the past and they wanted to rope you in." Wang Zhizhi told him everything.

From the moment she decided to follow Nian Yue, she had already decided that she would not hold anything back.

Nian Yue narrowed her eyes and tapped her slender fingers on the table.

In every era, there were people who were not bound by rules and countries. Clearly, the Hacker Alliance was such a group of people.

*

Because Wang Zhizhi did not go back the day before, the Wang family called the next day. On the other end of the phone, Father Wang tried to persuade her, "Cheng Du didn't do much to you. Why are you so stubborn?"
"Should I let him off just because I'm fine?" Wang Zhizhi's grip on the phone turned pale from the force she exerted.

"You're just a girl. If word of this gets out, the Wang family will be humiliated..." Father Wang sneered." Tell your classmate not to interfere with the Cheng family's affairs anymore..."
Wang Zhizhi had no one to rely on. How could she be related to Director Jiang?

The only thing he could figure out was that classmate who was secretly helping Wang Zhizhi.

Wang Zhizhi bit her lower lip and remained silent.

Nian Yue walked over with her bag in one hand and the other in her pocket. "Let's go."

Wang Zhizhi was a little quiet on the road. Nian Yue tured around and asked her, "Is the Wang family still waiting?"

Wang Zhizhi's situation was no better than Nian Yue's. The Cheng family couldn't do anything to her and would put pressure on the Wang family.

"Yes." Wang Zhizhi lowered her head. "You don't have to worry about me regarding the Cheng Family."

She was only the tip of the iceberg. Cheng Du had impregnated many young girls.Because of the Cheng family's suppression, the issue had not gotten out of hand yet.

Nian Yue had handed the information over to Chief Jiang. Due to the pressure, it was unavoidable for him to go to jail.

Nian Yue paused for a moment and her lips curled up slightly. She ruffled Wang Zhizhi's hair and said, "Let's go."

The morning classes were all science classes. The students of Class A were sleepy and during the break, most of them were sleeping on their desks.

Wang Le rushed in from outside. "Not good, Brother Lin! The forum has exploded!"

Lin Nan had been forced to study the company's matters for the past few days. Every day, she would stay up until midnight. When he went to school, he finally managed to get some sleep. Now that he was woken up, she was a little irritated. She kicked Wang Le's leg. "If nothing's the matter, I'l kill you
"There's really something, especially important!" Wang Le took out his phone. "Look, it's about Nian Yue..."
'The webpage he opened was a forum with a few big words written on the red target:

Explosive news! A certain girl was so confident because she had someone backing her up!

'There were a few photos below. The photos were blurry, and it was night time. She could vaguely tell that it was two people.

Most importantly, the person who appeared on screen was Nian Yue in her school uniform. Even though the sky was dark, her profile was still breathtakingly beautiful.

The post said that she crippled Cheng Du two days ago and was almost sent to the police station. However, she went to class the next day unscathed.

'The moderator dug deeper and found out that Nian Yue had met an old man privately a few days ago. Although the photo wasn't taken clearly, from the back view, the figure was at least 60 years old.
There were more than a thousand comments below the post, and there were more being posted.

"This man is old enough to be her grandfather! How can she hook up with him?"

"Another woman who only looks at money. I thought she was different from other girls, but now it seems that I was overthinking, All women are the same. Death smiles."

"Twas wondering where she had been living since she moved out of the Nian Family. Turns out she had a new sugar daddy."

Lin Nan saw the content of the post and exploded!

"Who's responsible? I'll cripple him!"

That day was the day they discussed the proposal with Old Master Lin. It was clearly something that happened during the day, but it was edited to a night setting.

He was even given a fake label.

"Brother Lin, let's not bother about who did it or how to suppress the post..." Wang Le hurriedly pulled him back." Sister Yue is a girl. It's not good for her reputation to be tarnished like this..."
Most importantly, Nian Yue had left the Nian Family. Without the Nian Family's protection, wouldn't she be bullied by anyone?

Moreover, the issue with Cheng Du a few days ago had caused a huge commotion.

If these two matters were not handled well, Nian Yue's reputation in No.1 Middle School would be completely ruined.

"Have you contacted the host?" Lin Nan asked calmly.

"No. Someone posted it anonymously. Someone outside the school..." Wang Le took a deep breath.

"Brother Lin, our family has a technician. I asked my brother to help hack the thread..."

"Who is this? He's so shameless to try and defame Sister Yue!"

"That's right. If I find out who did it, I'll skin him alive!"

The group of students who hung out with Lin Nan went ballistic!

Ever since they destroyed Class B with Nian Yue, this group of boys had become her number one fans.

'That kind of cold and arrogant girl would never do such a thing.

"Calm down, control the public opinion." Lin Nan's mind was still clear. "Take down the post..."

"Leave the rest to Wang Zhizhi."

"No way..." Wang Le was in disbelief. They knew how difficult it was for Wang Zhizhi to speak normally.

Asking her to help hack the thread had to be a tall order!

'When Nian Yue and Wang Zhizhi came out of the supermarket, they saw other female classmates whispering to one another.

Nian Yue was not wearing her school uniform today. She was wearing a simple black shirt and pants, revealing her slender legs. She looked rather unruly.
"The forum is abuzz with Nian Yue's scandal, right? She's so beautiful, what a pity..."

A few girls were discussing the posts on the forum.

"Sigh, who knows..."

Nian Yue did not even raise her head. She took the lollipop, tore off the outer layer of the candy wrapper and placed it in her mouth.

"Yue Yue, the picture they were circulating was edited by someone last night..." Wang Zhizhi held a bottle of mineral water and followed beside her." I hacked the thread during class this morning, and now it's out again..."
"Yes." Nian Yue did not speak, and the expression in her eyes could not be seen clearly.

"Aren't you worried?"

If this were to happen to any girl, she would be ruined.

"Let's go." With one hand in her pocket, Nian Yue walked back to the classroom..