Chapter 76: Underground Casino

Nian Yue returned to class and leaned against the back wall with nonchalance. There was a message from Manager Zhao.

Making VR virtual glasses required a huge amount of funding.

The funds from the Lin Group were not enough.

Nian Yue rubbed her temples with her slender and fair fingers. She took her school jacket and left the class.

When she arrived, the bank was still in its operational hours. She handed her bank card to the counter. "I'm looking for your manager."

That counter staff took her card and placed it on the card reader. After taking a look, she stood up and handed the card to Nian Yue respectfully. "Please wait a moment."
Nian Yue leaned against the chair, looking indifferent. Her fair fingers were holding onto her phone, and only her eyes were as deep as ink.

The office door was pushed open and a young man in his thirties walked out.

'When the man saw her, he said respectfully, "Hello, can I help you?"

"Yes." Nian Yue nodded slightly. The manager led her to the office. When he saw the amount of money she had transferred, he was speechless.

Nian Yue only took back her card after she was done transferring the money. The manager followed behind her with a radiant smile. "Madam, our bank has insurance policies as well. Do you need them?"
"No, thanks." Nian Yue left with her school uniform.

The manager looked disappointed when she left.

Nian Yue left the bank and took a glance at the sunlight outside. Then, she took out her phone and called Lin Nan. "Where is the biggest casino in Jiang City?"

*

On the surface, the underground casino belonged to Jiang City, but in reality, it had its own rules.

Over the years, the underground casinos had expanded and contributed to half of Jiang City's economy. It was said that the one controlling the underground casinos was the young master of the Zhang family.
As for the background of the Zhang family's young master and what he looked like, no one knew.

This was because that young master had never appeared in public.

It was said that the young boss of the Zhang family came to the underground casino personally to hold the bidding for the collaboration next year.

To be able to establish a relationship with this young master was equivalent to gaining a foothold in Jiang City.

Therefore, other than the wealthy families in Jiang City, people were sent from the capital to engage him.

Even so, there was an endless stream of people in the underground casino.

Nian Yue walked in. She was dressed in a white shirt and black pants. Her hair was casually tied up and she was dressed simply. However, her aura was not to be ignored.
The rest of the people in the underground casino looked over at the same time.

Those who could hang out in underground casinos were all intelligent people with good judgment.

'When they saw that Nian Yue was just a young lady and that the people following behind her were also seventeen or eighteen years old students, they all looked away.
There was no lack of rich people in the underground casinos. It was not uncommon for a few students to come and have fun.

Nian Yue walked in slowly with one hand in her pocket.

Her eyes narrowed when she saw the card table in the innermost room.

Nian Yue walked over, followed by Lin Nan and Wang Zhizhi.

It was Wang Zhizhi's first time coming to such a place. She was a little nervous and subconsciously followed Nian Yue closely.