Chapter 82: The Truth About the Past

The training system and training methods inside were too similar to those of the army. He had no doubt that this was specially used for military training.
Although Nian Yue always seemed to be unrestrained, he was still always stunned by how strong her self-discipline was.

"Thave." Nian Yue narrowed her eyes. There was a flash of darkness in her eyes, but those eyes were as deep as ink, making it difficult to understand what she was thinking at that moment.

"But you... aren't even 18 yet..." Lin Nan muttered.

The country's army only enrolled recruits who were 18 years old.

However, Nian Yue was only 17 years old this year.

"Let's go." Nian Yue waved it off and took the lead.

She had no absolute loyalty to this world, much less her faith.

She would not retread the path she took in her previous lifetime.

Even if she was alive, she lived for herself.

Not as the commander of the post-apocalyptic world.

*

The days passed uneventfully again. During gym class, Nian Yue crossed her arms and leaned nonchalantly against the railing. She was holding a document in her hand and reading it carefully.

This was the information that Wang Zhizhi had investigated for a few days regarding Li Shu.

The information about Li Shu before she turned 18 was blank, but Wang Zhizhi found a photo of her before she turned 18. In the photo, Li Shu was gentle and generous, wearing a white dress and an innocent smile.
Nian Yue had never seen Li Shu. Ever since she returned to the Nian Family, there had been no photos of her.

There were no photos of the family from the start.

Her impression of Li Shu was still that of a woman lying on the operating table and almost losing her life in the video Wang Zhizhi investigated.

How could a man like Nian Chaoyu be worthy of her?

"She should be from the Li family..." Wang Zhizhi held her chin and guessed." Her photos before she turned eighteen have been encrypted. There was no other information. Other than the Li family, no one else should have such power..."
However, she was only married to Nian Chaoyu. Why did the Li Family encrypt all her information?

Or could it be that Li Shu had an unspeakable secret and that was why she was so protected?

Could it have something to do with this body?

Nian Yue raised her eyebrows. If that was the case, it made sense that she had been thrown into the countryside from the moment she was born.

"Lalso noticed something else..."
'Wang Zhizhi continued, "I found something new about the doctor you asked me to investigate."

Nian Yue kept the information and seemed to be interested in her words. "Wang Meihua's people?"

"How did you know?" Wang Zhizhi was surprised. "When I was flipping through the information, I accidentally found out that he was in contact with Wang Meihua. However, Wang Meihua was the top hostess of a nightclub at that time..."
The top hostess of a nightclub?

Hearing this name, Nian Yue sneered. Only such a woman could get close to Nian Chaoyu.

"However, she changed her name and married into the Nian Family." Wang Zhizhi sighed.

Nian Yan was a few months older than Nian Yue. When Wang Meihua married over, she brought Nian Yan, who was almost a year old.

At that time, Nian Yue had already been thrown into the countryside.