Chapter 87: A Bewitching Power

"Are you so stubborn?"

The corners of Fu Xiuyuan's lips curled up slightly. He flipped the A4 paper in his hand a few times, and a faint yellow glow surrounded it before it was lit!
The fiery red flames made his face flicker, but his deep eyes were suffocating.

Fu Xiuyuan slowly walked closer to him, pinched his chin to open his mouth before stuffing the flame inside!

The man's eyes were filled with fear. He hurriedly wanted to spit it out, but with Fu Xiuyuan grabbing his chin, he was not able to move at all!
The moment the flame entered his mouth, the man felt as if his body was being roasted over the fire!

It was boiling hot...

The sharp pain spread throughout his body, and the man's face twisted in pain!

It hurt too much...

His entire body felt like it was being set on fire!

"Abhh..."

The man finally couldn't take it anymore and screamed in pain!

His voice was filled with fear!

Lu Yong, who was watching from the side, was trembling with fear. He knew that Fu Xiuyuan was different from ordinary people, but this was the first time he saw Fu Xiuyuan interrogate someone. He couldn't help but
have goosebumps on his back.

"T'll tell you..."

The man rolled on the ground a few times. The pain was so intense that he could only breathe.

When the aloof and handsome man heard him, he took a wet tissue and wiped his fingers slowly, his eyes as deep as ever.
"From the Blood Wolf?" Fu Xiuyuan raised his eyebrows and asked.

When the man heard his question, a conflicted expression flashed across his face. In the end, he gritted his teeth and nodded. "Yes."
"Why did you look for her?" Fu Xiuyuan leaned on the table, no one could understand the deep meaning in his eyes.

"To take something from her..." the man said, panting.

"Blood?" Fu Xiuyuan continued asking.

"Yes..." The man nodded with difficulty.

Because he had been tortured for too long, his face was so twisted that it was almost impossible to see his expression.
"This is the first time I've seen someone trying to take blood..." Fu Xiuyuan thought of something and smiled.

His cold face became magnificent.

"Blood Wolf has been getting more and more unreasonable these few years. As long as they pay, they are willing to do all kinds of transactions." Lu Yong said at the side, "It's normal for them to want to take Miss Nian's
blood."

After all, those people never took the normal path. Who knew whose business they took on?

"Keep an eye on him and don't kill him," Fu Xiuyuan instructed coldly, his slender figure already leaving.

However, there was a hint of bleakness in his figure.

*
ian Yue parked the car by the side of the road. When she got down with her car keys, she saw a black Lamborghini parked downstairs. The car window was opened, revealing a cold profile.

His slender fingers were still holding a cigarette. The smoke made it difficult to see the person's face.

His usually dark eyes were slightly closed, as if he had fallen asleep.

He was wearing a black windbreaker and a white shirt underneath. Because it was too hot, two of the buttons had been undone, revealing his exquisite collarbone.
This was the first time Nian Yue had observed this man.