56. Knuckles

I'm back beautiful people!

Missed me uh huh huh? 👀

Author's POV.

Time skip. (Coz I'm excited!)

It was almost midnight and Jimin was tired playing video games. He looked at the clock and let out a big yawn. He was hungry and also a bit angry on the fact that Yoongi was so bad with his anger and always misunderstood him.

Aish this guy.... He is still not home! Jimin thought as he stretched his arms.

"Hyung... Are you hungry?" Felix asked as he walked towards jimin in his pyjamas.

"Nah..." Jimin said. "Just tired..."

"But you haven't ate anything all day..."

"It's okay, lix." He gave a warm smile. "You can go have your food... I'm not hungry..."

"But I am."

Both Jimin and Felix looked towards the main door and there was Yoongi, standing looking like a perfect k-pop star that he is, with his same old swag face

"Jimin let's have-" Yoongi spoke but before he could complete Jimin threw the remote control on the couch and walked upstairs to the bedroom. Yoongi's room.

Yoongi looked at Felix.

"You fucked up really well...." He placed a hand on Yoongi's shoulder but removed it directly as he received a glare from yoongi. "Good luck." He Showed his thumb and left.

Yoongi sighed. He looked at his fist which was bleeding. Guess I'll have to treat this myself. With that he walked to his room.
"Jimin-"

"I don't wanna listen." And once again before he could open his mouth he was shut down.

"Babe..." Yoongi sighed. "What are you doing?"

"Don't talk to me!"

"Jimin-ah...." Yoongi walked towards him and hugged him from the back. "I'm sorry...." He said in a cute voice which almost melted Jimin but he shook off his softness.

"Get away from me." Jimin said.

"Jimin please listen to me!" Yoongi placed his head on Jimin's shoulder.

"Will you get away, Min Yoongi?" Jimin asked.

"Baby...im sorry... I-" And once again he was stopped mid sentence as Jimin pushed him away and started packing his bag.
"What are you doing??? Why are you packing your bags??" Yoongi asked with a frown.