| 1 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[ A New Awakening]

 Y/N L/N.

The train lurched forward before coming to a complete stop, the doors slid open, allowing the people inside to get off. Takemichi still held on to the handle hanging above him, his head cast down, vision focused on the floor beneath him as he let his mind wander with thoughts on who this person could be and why their name was suddenly clouding his head.

"Oi Takemichi! Hurry up, or else it'll close on you."

The blonde looked up from the ground, taking a second to glance around himself, confused about his surroundings, his legs carrying him through the door right before it could close, and crush him.

His lips parted in shock as he was met with the sight of his old high school friends, the ones he hadn't seen since he left right after graduation. The group began to move once again, conversing with each other while Takemichi was having his own internal conflict going on inside his head.

"Yamagishi, did you see this week's magazine?" Makoto asked, elbow nudging the shorter boy, a wide smile spread across his face as he thought back to the images he saw.

"Yeah, I saw it. Already jerked it to the pics." The two laughed and walked ahead of the group, not noticing that Takemichi had lagged behind, gaping at the reflection of himself in a mirror.

"H-huh?" His eyes widened, hands removing themselves from his pockets, and quickly moved their way around his body. "Wha... Open necked shirt... Baggy pants..." His hands quickly returned to his pockets, digging around for the contents held inside.

A 500 yen coin and a flip phone, one he hadn't seen in years.

His feet continued to carry him along with his friends, but his attention was still captivated with the small cellular device in his hands. Flipping it open, his eyes immediately flew to the date.

July 4th, 2005.

Takemichi could feel his heart begin to race, the cool sensation of sweat beading across his forehead, a drop sliding down his cheek as he stood there in shock.

"Takemichi," He glanced up at Akkun, confusion still visible on his face. "I'm so glad that your cousin is the leader of Shibuya High." Takemichi officially felt as though his head was going to explode with all the new incoming information hitting him nonstop.

"Yeah!" Yamagishi proclaimed, throwing his fist into the air with a confident grin. "If the third years come out, it'll be okay for us to throw out Masaru-kun's name, right?"