ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴏꜰꜰ

Request from MrsWidowjohansson 🤍

Age- 2
Warnings- none
Words- 1.3K+

                          ────

SCARLETT'S POV
"Your cute" i say in my little baby voice as I change y/n's clothes getting her into some pink shorts and a white t-shirt.

Y/n giggles and brings her hand up to grab my nose, i gasp dramatically making her giggle and tickling her stomach letting more of those tiny giggles fly out her mouth.

"No mama" she giggles trying to push my hand away, i stop and stare down at my smiling daughter who stares right back up at me, tracing my nose with her finger.

"Should we go eat" i say happily rubbing the baby hair's out her face and lifting her up onto my hip, she babbles happily, sticking her fingers in her mouth, blowfly spit everywhere.

"Which one shall we try" i say placing 2 jar's of baby food in front of y/n. I was trying to ween y/n off the breastfeeding as she was 2, I didn't have a problem with it and I loved the bond it gave us, but she's growing teeth more and biting me a lot and not just my nipple. Y/n stretches her arm out forward and taps her palm on the green baby food. I cheered for her and sat her in her high chair before dishing out the food for her and for myself which I made.

"Is that yummy" i say feeding her more as her palms come in contact with her high chair tray, she hums and smiles widely. Y/n now really only breastfed at night so it was explaining to her that it was now stopping was worrying me.

"Yes" i cheer clapping my hands, y/n slowly copying me and showing her cute little front teeth off

"Your so pretty" i pinch her small cheeks and stroke her nose, y/n babbles on a lot while we ate breakfast, I kind of just nodded along and agreed with her.

Then after breakfast, I cleared everything away, with y/n standing beside me, constantly pulling my trouser leg and whining until I picked her up and rested her on my hip.

"You wanna go play" i ask, y/n bounces in my arms and i set her down holding her little hand while, her hand tightens round my index finger and we both walk into the living room.

"Mama" y/n squeals when she see's the blocks in the corner from last night, she lets go of my hand and waddles over to the corner picking up the bag of blocks and bringing them back over to me.

I sat down crossed legged as y/n tipped the box upside down and squealed when the blocks all poured out and onto the floor, i giggled at the excitement she had on her face.

"It that funny" i say playfully tickling her stomach causing her to fall backwards and onto her bum, she giggles more and crawls over to me, sitting in my lap and starts clicking the blocks around happily.

"What's this" i ask pointing to the animals on the board, y/n ignores me and continues making her tower

"Y/n what's this" i move the board in front of her more which in soon slapped away and shoved of to the side

"Not dat!" Y/n whines then points up to her 3 block tower she was pointing and clapping at happily.

"What color's that" i ask pointing to the bottom blue block. Y/n ignores me again and slowly stacks the 4th block.

"No cowor" y/n whines again getting agitated, i stopped speaking and helped y/n stack the tower until it got the 5 blocks and then she knocked it over giggling before moving onto the animal board I had earlier.

"Cow" she squeals pointing to the pig, i laugh to myself before moving her finger and pointing it at the cow.

"That's a pig silly" i giggle, y/n laughs along too and says the wrong animals for different ones awww, laughing when I move her tiny  hand.

"You want the princess'" i say bending over and grabbing the princess book y/n was reaching forward for

"Punzel" y/n screams pointing to Rapunzel and looking up at me

"Yes that is Rapunzel well done" i say moving her hair behind her shoulders as she was leaning forwards and it was going in her eyes

"Which princess does y/n look like" i ask pointing to each different Disney princess, she thinks for a bit before pointing to Cinderella

"and which princess does mama look like" i ask as y/n looks through the book again before rudely pointing to the pig on the animal board and laughing at her actions.

I gasp dramatically and took her off my lap laying her on her back and tickling her little armpits and tummy, she rolled around screaming with laughter, i ticked her for a bit more and then pulled my hands away letting her roll onto her stomach and puff for her breath. I loved days like these, sitting in the house playing games with y/n.

_____________

"Bed time" i shout through to y/n's playroom while picking out some pyjamas, i turned around when I heard the door bang of the wall behind me.

"You look sleepy" i say playfully scooping her up into my arms, y/n sleepily lays her head on my shoulder sucking on her thumb while I finish getting her pyjamas and then making my way through to my room.

I laid y/n on the bed and slowly changed her out of her clothes and putting a fresh diaper on her, getting her all cosy.

"Come on sleepy" i say taking y/n in my arms again and sliding under the covers and letting y/n get comfy.

I was about to turn the lamp out until I felt a small tug at my shirt, i internally sighed knowing I would have a rematch of last night.

"Y/n your a big girl now" i whisper stoking the top of her head and nose, y/n only whines and begins pulling again at my top.

"No y/n, you know that now" i say rubbing my finger across her cheek. Her bottom lip wobbles and small tears make there way down her face while her bottom lip pokes out at me.

"Please y/n, you know your a big girl" i say as y/n sits up bawling her eyes out, this only caused her to cry harder and harder.

"Wan milk" y/n screeches pulling at my top again and again

"Y/n, i gave you a bottle before you came up to bed, you've had your milk now it's time to go to sleep" i say sternly pulling her hand off my shirt.

Y/n flops back onto her back and cry's louder echoing through the room while i sit up in bed watching my daughter kick and scream about some milk.

After 20 minutes of crying, kicking, screaming and hitting i finally gave in being the softy I was, I hated seeing y/n in this state and how upset she was, she loved being close to my and having that skin to skin contact and seeing her that upset over not having it broke my heart.

"Your cheeky" i mutter under my breath, taking of my top and removing my bra making it all easier for both of us, I helped y/n latch on and her cries Immediately stopped as she latched onto my boob.

Seeing the sparkle in her eyes when she looked up at me while drinking was the best thing I had seen, her eyes were so pretty and the sparkle she had in them made them gorgeous.

Y/n comforted herself, bringing her hand up to my other boob and holding it in her hand, i stroked y/n's cheek with my finger watching her eyelashes flutter as she looks up at me watching every movement. She was my perfect girl.

                            ────

LOOK AT THEM OMG